Chapter 12

-

Tears

-

Jungkook covered his mouth, letting out a sob, his eyes filled with tears that drained like a waterfall that just released it's water, his hands began to shake and his sobs grew frequent. He gasped and flinched when a hand touched his shoulder "Jungkook baby it's me...Taehyung...What's wrong?" He asked and Jungkook looked up at his with blurry vision "My...My parents....the way they left me...How much my eomma hated me..." Jungkook spoke while sobbing loudly. He felt a pair of warm arms wrap around him "Shhh...It's okay..." taehyung spoke In a soothing voice "Have you slept at all?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head "N-No..." he Spoke and Taehyung sighed "just lay your head down on me and rest" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook instantly did as told, and just like that he was out cold.

Taehyung smiled,kissing the youngers soft hair "I love you" he spoke

•••••••

Soon Jungkook and Taehyung were performing again, this time in a big stadium in Tokyo. They danced beautifully, singing in Japanese. The fans going wild and flashing cameras and lights. Shouting Taekook and how much they loved their oppas. Jungkook and Taehyung both loved the fans love and support. The fans were truly one of the escapes of their not so great life moments. They helped Jungkook the most, they made him feel loved, he knew heh wouldn't abandon him.

Once the concert was over they did their talk. And Jungkook stood for a bit before speaking, he told the fans about his Eomma and Appa leaving him. He let out a cry which shocked fans, they started saying "awww" and "Don't cry" some even cheered Jungkooks name

 He let out a cry which shocked fans, they started saying "awww" and "Don't cry" some even cheered Jungkooks name

He smiled at the fans weakly but his tears kept flowing the more he talked

Before long he was sobbing again, he thanked the fans for all their support and walked off stage with Taehyung

Before long he was sobbing again, he thanked the fans for all their support and walked off stage with Taehyung. The stylists instantly ran to Jungkook with tissues, wiping his tears telling him not to cry. But Jungkook couldn't stop, all the emotions he'd been holding back came out, the many years he held back just came out. He kept apologizing profusely Everyone telling him it's okay, don't worry, it's not your fault. But Taehyung, his heart was breaking seeing how much the younger had suffered and how much he's still suffering "Jungkook..." Taehyung spoke softly, gaining he youngers attention. He soon grabbed his hand and kissed him "I'd you need a shoulder to cry on, cry on mine, don't ever hide back your emotions around me Jungkook, I love you so much and what hurts you hurts me too" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded wiping his tears, his eyes turning red and puffy, his nose stuffy and red. He looked almost ill but it wasn't that, it was all the tears he cried.

Jungkook felt like an idiot for showing his emotions like he did. He felt embarrassed. He didn't want people to see him as weak, he was supposed to be protecting Taehyung not performing with him, he was supposed to work for Taehyung not alongside him. But he couldn't deny how much he loved the elder, the thought of him being hurt sent shivers down Jungkooks spine. He was glad Taehyung would love him even if he cried, even if he showed his weaknesses. But jungkook promised himself he'd never show himself as weak ever again even if it meant that he'd have to suffer.

•••••••