Chapter 6

-

The Performance

-

1 Month Later

-

Jungkook sighed and stood by Taehyungs stage. He watched as the elder twisted and twirled around, his perfect dance movements along with his perfect deep voice. It didn't take long for Jungkook to realize why people love Taehyung so much, he's just perfect in every way.  But there was one problem, Jungkook hadn't told the elder about his power, he was afraid the elder would hate him. He was afraid to lose him. He knew that he had known the elder for a month but that didn't change the fact that he had grown close to him. But he also couldn't help but notice how tired the elder seemed, his dancing was slower than normal. He also looked pale. Jungkook had stood nervously but kept his act up, he would not let anyone touch him, if they tried anything, They'd he dead.

Soon the first performance was over, Jungkook had followed the elder off the stage, sweat dropped off the elders face and hair, stylists surrounding him, wiping off the Sweat and cooling him off.

Jungkook just watched them all

Jungkook just watched them all. He was watching Taehyung. His protective role still on. But a bright boxy smile snapped him out of it "Hey? Why are you still so evil looking?" Taehyung spoke while smiling and Jungkook giggled while rubbing his neck "I'm still in my role...." he spoke and Taehyung sighed weakly "I...I'm not feeling so good" he spoke while holding his head and Jungkook quickly stood up "What? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him for a bit "I'm going to pass out...." he spoke "W-What?!" Jungkook Yelled "Shhh....I want you to perform" Taehyung spoke "What!? I can't sing...I-" jungkook spoke and Taehyung shook his head "Please" he spoke and Jungkook nodded "O-Okay..." he spoke before Taehyung completely passed out, Jungkooks eyes widened. Staff racing into the room and taking the elder away, to a small hospital like area. Other staff took Jungkook and got him ready, others staffs going on stage and explaining the situation.

They told Jungkook the dance and song which he conveniently knew. Once they explained that they have him clothes and did his hair and told him to "Act Hot"

 Once they explained that they have him clothes and did his hair and told him to "Act Hot"

( Taehyung isn't here and all the dancers are backup, aka bts members are just backup dancers and not the actual members...Jungkook also starts the dance nervously along with his singing but soon gets into it and destroys the stage )

•••••••

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook dancing. His whole body still tired and weak.

He was proud and shocked at the youngers voice. He kept his smile up, but gasped when the staff came to Taehyung. "jungkook has a song and a dance, he's like on fire!" She spoke "Wait what!? Is he gonna perform? What's it called" Taehyung asked, she nodded telling him the younger would perform

"it's called Euphoria"

•••••••

Jungkook smiled and handed the staff the Cd of the song their eyes happy. He stood on stage and began dancing to the song

(He's performing it as a solo, no back dancers)

•••••••

Taehyung was finally able to stand and be okay, he clapped and cheered for the younger, before soon he heard a high note. His eyes widened "Why did he say he was bad!?" He spoke as he stood watching the younger in awe, he walked into the main room seeing everyone else having shocked faces as well. Taehyung watched the younger come for the stage "Jungkook! That was amazing!" Taehgung spoke as he hugged the younger.

But Taehyung suddenly felt wired, he felt perfectly fine. Like nothing was wrong. He stood confused "Jungkook I feel completely fine now...?" He spoke confused "mmm..." jungkook spoke looking super tired and weak. The younger laid on the couch in the dressing room and instantly fell asleep. Taehyung smiled and shook his head "Such a strange little human being" he spoke with a huge smile "I'm proud of you Kookie"

•••••••

What are your talents?

😊