🎄 A Surprise Christmas Special! 🎄

—An Extra Long Mature Christmas Special—
⚠️ mature warning ⚠️
[dedicated to all my readers and viktorie01 who constantly make me challenge my own writing, and realise the complex nature that is human nature]
_____________________

Sangrida Faith Sorenson had never liked Christmas. It was a time for people to celebrate their families and to soothe egos. Other than the delicious food, Christmas had no place in her life.

Yet here she was leaning against the door frame, wearing a skimpy Santa costume, watching fourteen men fall over themselves trying to bring stacks of presents into her home.

"Slow down you hooligans," she called but she was smiling as Luke pushed past her his arms laden with presents stacked together precariously.

She laughed as she saw the prettily wrapped presents get carted in and dumped under her tree. It looked like Santa had barfed under her tree, as silvers, reds, greens and golds peaked out from their places -except for Raven's whose presents were not only wrapped in neon orange and blue Spongebob themed birthday wrapping paper but had also done an appalling job wrapping them, but at least she knew he had done it himself.

Whilst her living room was filled with Santa's barf —and a huge Teddy Bear looming in the corner ominously, Melody snuggled peacefully on his legs.— Her kitchen was filled to the brim with food. Andrea and the kids had come by to help bake and cook for a full day until they had fallen exhausted on the couch with no energy to move.

The Andersons had also come by, as Lilly and Sang cooked the boys poked their heads into the places where they didn't belong and had just ended up playing video games and whining like small children but Sang was happy for their company.

Even Matthias had dropped by leaving her with some freshly baked cookies and Ben's favourite seafood stew, just as quickly as he came he tried to leave again, but not before Sang shoved him a container full of food. They had played a quick game of hot potato before Matt resolutely shoved it back in her hands and made a break for his car. Sang, not wanting to be outdone ran after him. Matt got in the car and drove off feeling smug as he saw an annoyed Sang standing in her drive way, shaking her fist at him. Until looking in his rear view mirror he discovered that the food container sat neatly on his back seat. He had chuckled for most of the way home.

Even North, Luke and Kota had dropped by bringing gifts from Uncle and Erica, (and yes she had seen Luke sneaking in and out some food.) Erica and Uncle's giant care package made Sang a little emotional after seeing how everything was packed with care. At the bottom of the package was a heartwarming note as well as instructions on how to prepare and serve each food item.

As such Sang's kitchen was over flowing with food and her living room with presents, and now her space with her good looking men.

Sang stepped out of her front door, allowing the boys to enter the house freely. She smiled as the boys walked past her focused on their tasks. That was when she noticed Kota. He stood leaning against one of the SUVs used to transport them all. He was watching her carefully, his eyes roaming across her figure appreciatively. His eyes darkened as he watched her from the car. His arms were crossed across his chest a hunter green sweater adorning his frame. His stare was intense and Sang tensed expectantly under his gaze. Slowly he raised his hand and made a circle with his finger. Smirking, she twirled for him allowing him to see the whole outfit. When she finally faced him his eyes had darkened significantly before he was striding towards her, she found herself walking to meet him.

He gathered her into his arms before he gave her a toe curling kiss. Her arms snaked themselves under his sweater as she pressed herself closer to him. He smelled like sugar, spice and everything nice. He growled into her mouth softly before he gently eased himself off her. Sang huffed and he chuckled before he gently rubbed his nose against her own.