"Get your butt out of my kitchen, I know why you're here," 

"I just want to say hello to my beautiful wife," Jin pouted, "I can't even get a kiss?"

"No,"

Selena laughed as Jin made kissy sounds at Daisy, who covered her ears, crying, "No, I won't fall for it!"

After a moment of chasing her around, Daisy gave in and Jin pecked her lips.

"Actually, I'm here for her," He said looking over at Selena, "Leo's woken up,"

Selena dropped the knife she was using onto the side and whirled to face him, "She has?"

Jin smiled at her, "She has. Come on, we'll go and get Georgina and I'll take you to her,"

Selena quickly followed him as he led her from the kitchen. They walked the fairly short distance to the Medical Centre, and she tried to keep the hundreds of questions that popped up in her head quiet. She knew that Jin probably wouldn't be able to actually answer many of them, anyway, so decided to just try and wait until she saw her friend again. 

Georgina had a similar response to her when she heard the news, and together, they followed Jin into the manor house and down some stairs into what looked like a lab. Sitting at the other side of the room, with a blood pressure cuff on her upper arm and a fresh, clean bandage on her nose, was Leo.

"Hey guys," She said sheepishly as her friends came in, "How are you?"

---

AN: It's a shit chapter, I know, I'm sorry.

I guess it's time to address the elephant in the room, huh?

I've been having an issue with a certain user commenting on other readers comments, and leaving absolutely wonderful messages on my wall.

I'll put in some examples

I am not promoting hate against this user, I just want them to understand that this is not okay. BTS would be ashamed of them, and they have no right to call themselves an Army.

Yes, I have suffered with depression since I was very young. Yes, I have done things in my past that I am not proud of. I am not hiding anything, if someone were to ask me, I would be honest to them. 

I do not like her going after my readers, but the thing that made me most angry was how she brought my child into this.

I don't know what I did to make her hate me so much, but daddyjoonsbabygirl if you are reading this, I hope you feel ashamed of yourself; you can't spell and you have nothing on me except a mental illness and a 4 year old little boy. 

Feel free to educate them if they reply to your comment, but Bumblys, you are better than this person. You don't need to be rude or throw hate at them; that's what they want. They probably have a lot of self hate as well, and are trying to make themselves feel better by starting on other people.

Sorry for ending the chapter like this, I just feel like it had to be addressed.

Thanks Bumblys