Three years together in New York, growing comfortable and safe and rediscovering the inevitability that they live the rest of their lives together and sex has been threaded all the way through that. Requesting a blowjob is hardly a stretch and Blaine, if he is completely honest with himself, feels a little disappointed that Kurt isn't hatching something really new to try out. In the last few months, in their own home, they're tried some new things. Blaine likes trying new things.

"A blowjob?" Blaine asks as Kurt's fingers play with the leg of his sweatpants.

"Yeah."

"That's hardly worth calling a Christmas gift," Blaine pouts. His voice drops. "I'd go down on you every day of the week if you'd let me."

Kurt huffs out a laugh and crawls the small distance to Blaine, sliding easily between his legs and up his body, hands in his hair and mouth on his mouth. He kisses him, deep and hard once and then pulls back only to lament, "You know that wouldn't leave us time for anything else." Then he goes back to kissing him again.

It's so easy for Blaine to just get lost in it, to forget in an instant that Kurt just wants a blowjob because even a blowjob is still pretty fantastic and Blaine lets his mind trip ahead, to sinking his mouth down around Kurt and listening to him moan and whimper and beg. He'll never get sick of that, never get sick of Kurt kissing him, deep and hard like now. Chasing his tongue with his own and licking, sucking, biting his way across Blaine's lips.

He'll never get sick of any of this.

Focusing, Blaine drags his hands down Kurt's back, scratching through the material of his shirt and then grabbing hard at Kurt's hips, digging his fingers in and feeling the roll of Kurt's body in response. He grabs and drags down, wanting more, needing to feel him.

And Kurt's moaning into his mouth as he collapses, letting Blaine hold him close and letting gravity pull him down even harder, bitting hard on Blaine's bottom lip as he feels the buck of Blaine's body against where he's already hard in his pants.

"God, you're that desperate for it?" Blaine manages to get out between kisses, acutely aware of Kurt's fingers in his hair, his lips rough on his, and Kurt fully hard between them, rocking up over and over.

Kurt moans again bites once more at Blaine's bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth before he pulls back, onto his knees so he can grab at Blaine's shirt, pulling it up and over Blaine's head and dropping it behind the couch.

Mouth on Blaine's chest, kissing and biting, Kurt's eyes stay open, watching as Blaine's head falls back, smiling around a gasp, as Blaine's hands automatically card through Kurt's hair. Blaine tugs to get Kurt's mouth to a nipple and holds him there long enough for Kurt to suck it to a tight, hard peak.

"Fuck," Blaine hums as Kurt switches sides and lets Blaine arch up under him. "Bedroom?" Because Blaine isn't sure he'll be able to walk if Kurt keeps this up

The answer comes immediately. "Nope."

Blaine laughs and then it trips into a series of gasps as Kurt's nails rake down over his chest, stinging instantly and soothed as Kurt licks over the red scratch marks. Blaine had been sure they were over the 'christening all the rooms' stage, particularly since there were only really three rooms and the bathroom was tiny. Not that he's about to complain, not when he's meant to be giving Kurt a blowjob and instead Kurt seems set on kissing and licking and biting down his chest. Blaine's pretty sure that if he gets a little friction and Kurt just keeps going, he can certainly get off from just this.

It's marvellous, all the hot heat of Kurt's body and the sensations his fingers and mouth are delivering, it's perfect and unending until suddenly Kurt stops.