33. Heroes Unite

In the Salvatore boarding house, Damon Salvatore grinned to himself as he put on fairly loud music in order to protect the house and the congregation inside from intruding ears. Everyone was gathered around the Salvatores' living room.
  "So. Everyone's here," Stefan announced, looking at everyone somewhat nervously.

It was definitely a diverse crowd.
  "So. Why don't we start by introducing everyone?" Damon suggested cheerfully. "Hi, I'm Damon, and I have anger issues."
  "Shut up, Damon," Iyanna Anastasia Constantine snapped. "I'll do it; I know everyone. Everyone, this is Damon, Cassius, and Stefan Salvatore and Caroline Forbes, all vampires, Bonnie Bennett, witch, and humans Sheriff Matt Donovan and history nerd Alaric Saltzman. These are the Original vampires, Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, their vampire friend Marcel Gerard, and their witch allies, Freya Mikaelson and Vincent Griffith. This is my sister, Nyssa al Ayjah. These are the Sirens Of Space-Time, government agents sent to kill Lucien Castle. That's what we have in common; our need to kill him," Anastasia announced.
  "And how exactly do we even do that?" Matt Donovan asked. "The way Stefan explained it, he's more powerful than an Original."
  "Have care how you speak, human," Klaus glowered at him.
  "Easy," Stefan interrupted. "It's not quite that simple."
  "Lucien Castle imbued himself with a formula for vampire perfection; the Immortality Spell mixed with all seven types of werewolf venom," Elijah stated.
  "'Immortality Spell'?" Sara Lance asked.
  "The spell that created the first vampires, including the Originals; it allowed us immortality in exchange for the almost insatiable need to feast on human blood. Only, this version is better. It allows Lucien to kill any vampire, possibly including Anastasia and I with just a bite," Cash Salvatore explained.
"No one asked you to speak," Nyssa glared.
"I'm one of the very first vampires, almost as old as times itself, I'll speak when I see fit, thank you very much," Cassius shot back.
"Shut up. Both of you. Everyone here has had enough Constantine-Salvatore dirty laundry for a lifetime," Iyanna Anastasia commanded.
  "Werewolves? They're involved in
this?" Ava added.
  "Yes; they've been warring with vampires since they first existed. At the Bureau, they call them Lycans," Gideon explained.
  "Anyways," Sara interjected,"What does the venom do?"
  "Werewolf venom is poisonous to vampires," Gideon answered.
  "Yeah," Damon nodded.
  "What Lucien did is, he imbued himself with the power of a Hybrid, except for the fact that his bite can kill even an Original," Vincent Griffith pitched in. "He's like an Original, who can't be killed by white oak stakes."
  "Well said," Klaus agreed. "So until we all find a way to kill Lucien.... none of us are safe."
  "So.... what can we try to use to kill him?" Caroline asked, completely lost.
  "Well, what we do know is that he made himself this way using magic," Freya Mikaelson thought. "We should start there; us witches and Alaric can look through the ancient texts that we brought."
  "Wait," Anastasia Constantine realized. "What about the Cure?"
  "Could work," Bonnie agreed.
  "Do you have any of it on hand?" Marcel asked.
  "No," Anastasia sighed in frustration. "I only have about three vials left, and one is lost. Another one of them is at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, and one of them is probably with one of my associates. I can track it down," she nodded.
  "Good; get on it," Damon suggested.
"Take someone with you. Not Stefan, and none of the witches."

Iyanna groaned irritably, looking around the room. She needed a vampire, and preferably one that she could handle a road trip with, and someone with a time traveling device for backup.
  "I can't believe I'm about to say this," she mumbled. "Caroline. Gideon. Let's go. We're speeding to Star City."

****

  "So. What's in Star City?" Caroline asked curiously as they walked the streets of Star City not seconds later.
  "Palmer Technologies," Iyanna Anastasia Constantine replied.
  "We're here for Mr. Palmer, correct?" Gideon asked.
  "Yeah," Iyanna Anastasia nodded.
  "What?! How do you know Ray Palmer?!" Caroline cried.
  "I sired his brother. Ray Palmer does the occasional favor for me," Anastasia answered nonchalantly.
  "Even vampire-related favors?" she questioned.
  "Yeah. As long as I lie to him about the nature of the favor, of course," Iyanna smirked.