They Take Care of You

Start from the beginning

After a while your mommy took you back home and placed you in pack and play, while she did some cleaning. A little later you woke in a very dirty and wet diaper and you began to cry. "Oh my sweet baby Puddin'. What's the matter?" Your mommy smelled the problem and knew what to do. "Someone left mommy a little surprise in their diapee-wipey." She cooed in a baby voice. She undid your outfit and began to change you. "All clean, sweetheart, but you could use some more baby powder though." She said as reopened your diaper and add more powder to your little bottom. "Now mommy has a happy baby." She cooed as tossed you into the air, making you giggle.  It was only 2:15pm and your daddy won't be home for another hour, so your mommy took you into the living room and had cuddle time with you. 

Joker- Early the next morning, your mommy got ready, put you downstairs into the living room, where your daddy was still sleeping. She put you in the pack and play, gave you a kiss.  A few hours later your daddy had finally woken up to crying. "Harley?! Y/n is cryin." He said as he got off of the couch.    "Frosty!" He called but none of his men were around. He came back to the living room and picked you up and soothed you. "Come on little clown. Please stop cryin'. Daddy doesn't like sad faces, Daddy wants a smile. Can ya smile for Daddy?" He cooed, but you kept on crying.  He got a little nervous, for he never had taken care of a baby before. He tried bouncing you and shushing you, which helped you a little bit. He heard your stomach and knew why you were crying. "Is my little princess/prince hungry?" He cooed. You held onto to him as he took you downstairs to the kitchen.  "Okay. What do babies eat? Hmm? I got it." He said as he grabbed the milk from the fridge and a baby bottle from the cabinet. He poured some into the bottle and heated up. Once it was tested, your daddy picked you up and placed you into his arms and fed you. "All better now, kiddo?" He asked as you began to drink the warm milk. Half way through, you were getting sleepy, since you were up most of the night with your mommy. "Is my little clown sleepy already? Let's get you bed but you got to burp for Daddy." He cooed as he patted your back. You left out a burp and had some milk on your little cheeks. He chuckled as wiped your little face. You yawned and stretched in your daddy's arms, before drifting off to sleep. Joker got a strange feeling in his chest. He felt love and happiness for the first time ever in his life. He watched you sleep for a while until he placed you in your pack and play. He was going to leave you but decided to keep you company and let you sleep on his chest. 

After your nap, you woke up crying due do a messy diaper, which your daddy wasn't to found of the smell. "Oh damn. What is that-. Oh no. There is no way in hell that I'm changing that poop filled diaper." He said. Then he remembered the bet with your mommy. He groaned but he knew that he had to prove her wrong. "It's okay lil clown. Daddy's here, Daddy's here. Shh..." He said soothingly. He placed you on the changing part of the pack and play, got everything out that he would need for you and got out rubber gloves and a snorkeling mask. When you saw the mask on your daddy you giggled at him. "Yeah. Yeah. Laugh at Daddy for protecting his nose from your smelly diaper."  He said as he began to a task he thought he'd never do, change a  dirty diaper. He opened the diaper and began to gag from the smell. "Oh God. Where's Bat brain and boy plunder when ya need them." He said. After you were changed and your daddy washed his hands. He heard you crying. "Aw y/n/n. What's the matter?" He asked as he picked you up. He knew that you weren't hungry and knew that you didn't need to changed, so he narrowed it down and knew what you wanted. He took his thumb and placed it between his two fingers and said "I got your nose. Daddy's got your nose. Yes he dose. Yes he does." He cooed. You tried to get your "nose" back but you couldn't reach it, so you "took" your daddy's nose instead. "Did my lil princess/prince steal Daddy's nose? Did she/he?" He cooed and gave you your nose back. "What shall Daddy do with his lil baby clown, hmm?" You babbled to him, which made him chuckle. "Do you wanna play with Daddy?" He cooed and covered his eyes. "Where's Daddy, lil clown? Where did Daddy go? Peek-a-boo." He said, making you laugh. "You like peek-a-boo, don't ya?" He said as he snuggled your little nose.  "How about we go out and get a special gift for mommy?" He said as he put you in your pack and play to change your onesie.