5

so what do y'all think about making the last oneshot a book? If you want me to, lemme know! I would love to do it.

anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and that you have a wonderful day!

stay gold!!⚜️

Scenario: alternate ending for their time in the church in Windrixville or whatever it's called

Johnny's POV

I stepped into the old church, carrying that heavy box of supplies. To my surprise, Pony was up already and staring out the window. He heard me step in and jumped, relaxing once he realized it was only me.

"Hey, Johnnycakes." Pony said, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Hey, Pone." I responded, setting the box on a small table.
"What'd ya get?" He asked, walking over to stand next to me. He reached over and ruffled my hair. I chuckled, starting to go through the contents.

"Mostly basic stuff.." I replied, taking out peanut butter, bread, bologna, and a book I got,  just for Pony.

"Gone With The Wind?" Pony asked, "how'd you know I wanted this book?" He exclaimed, excitedly.

I felt heat rise into my cheeks. "I.. just remembered you m-mentionin' it.. couple weeks back.." I stammered, mentally cursing at myself.

Pony grinned, flipping through the pages. "Oh golly, Johnny.." he breathed, an awe-struck look on his face. I watched him for a second, a small smile forming on my lips. I shook my head, and took out the last few things in the box.

Later, we were sitting on the steps of the church, just admiring the sunset.

It was all red and orange. The sun was still peeking over the land, shining gold on everything. It's awful pretty..

I glanced over at Pony, who looked deep in thought. The golden light shone off his green eyes, making them look a warm yellow color. I couldn't help but glance down at his lips. I licked my lips. I mentally facepalmed at myself. You can't think about other boys like that, Johnny. It's wrong..

I ripped my eyes away from him, and let my gaze rest on the sunset again. The light was beginning to wane, and the colors were fading. Man.. I wish it would stay golden like that all the time...

I yawned, subconsciously resting my head on Pony's shoulder.

Fuck.

How do I take my head away without making it weird?

We sit like this all the time, why does it just feel different now?

I froze and tensed up, just keeping my head on his shoulder. I have no idea what to do, I'm practically mentally panicking.

He just calmly rested his head on top of my own.

I exhaled slowly, relaxing, as the sun slipped behind the hills, giving way to all the gorgeous stars.

"Wow.." Pony breathed. I looked over, expecting him to be 'wowing' the stars, but he was looking at me.

My eyes widened. Why's he lookin' at me? My eyes trailed from looking into his, to staring at his lip again. They just looked so soft..

I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, and I knew there was red dusting my tan cheeks. I bit my lip, and forced my eyes to look back into his.

"Pony-" I breathed, unsure of what he was doing.

I felt one of his hands on my chin, and suddenly his eyes were closed, and his face was getting closer.

Before I even knew what was happening, he connected our lips. I felt my stomach turn summer-salts, and I could've sworn i felt fireworks..

We pulled away after a few seconds.
Now it was my turn to say "Wow.." I whispered, setting my head back on his shoulder.

He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to his side. I smiled, melting into the touch.

"Hey Johnny?" He whispered, still staring up at the stars.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"You're so cute.."

And that's how we stayed, for the rest of the night. Cuddled up, and enjoying each others company.

If people think this is sin, they clearly don't understand love..

sorry there's a lot of star watching in this book lmao

I feel like this chapter is kinda cringy and basic but hey!! I tried.

hope you enjoyed!!