Chapter 8

Just a note: None of my stories are edited guys, I will go through at the end and touch up everything.

*********

I heard a pounding downstairs and groaned pulling the pillow over my head. "Sarah!!! Grab the door!!" I said in a tone just above normal, knowing that she heard me very well. When I didn't hear her move, I threw off the covers and stumbled down the stairs. My phone said it was ten O'clock in the morning, so Sarah had to be up. I opened the door to reveal no other then Wyatt. He smiled sheepishly with his hand in the air to knock again. "Hey, you finally got up."

"Yeah, what's up. I was having a peaceful dream 'till you came." I retorted as I leaned against the door frame.

"Well, my dear, your dream can continue." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked to the living room while he closed the door and followed. I sat on Sarah's black leather sofa while he stood in front with an eyebrow cocked. "So how come you aren't out of bed yet?"

"Well, Sarah usually gets me up but I don't know where she is since I came home late last night." Wyatt stood there staring at me with a blank expression. I noticed that he was wearing a white t-shirt that clung to muscles in his arms, and a pair of jeans. He snapped out of his trance and smiled.

"Beau found out that they were mates last night, so they completed the mating process."

"What is the mating process?" I was a little confused by what all happens.

"Well the male marks the female when she is at her climax." I blushed.

"Oh." Well that was embarrassing; way to go Harley.

"So Harley, I was thinking about what you said last night, and I would like for that to happen."

"For what to happen?"

"Well, for us to be friends. I was hoping we could learn a little more about each other and then maybe you could join the pack, after meeting everyone." I smiled. I had never really been part of a family before. I would have to tell him that I have to leave when he finds mate.

"Sure. I would love that." His eyes lit up with excitement as he smiled. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the stares before I could register what was happening.

"Go get ready. We are going out."

"To where? It's ten in the morning." I said as I climbed the stairs.

"It's a surprise." I quickly ran up stairs and showered. I blow dried my hair and let it fall into it's perfect curls. I slipped on a pair of denim short shorts, and a white singlet that hugged my body in all of the right ways. I grabbed my phone as I headed down the stairs. When I reached the last step, Wyatt grabbed my hand and towed me through the door. I hopped in his ford pickup just as we sped off down the dirt driveway. We ended up in front of an old fashioned malt shop that wasn't far from Gordy's bar. He ordered us two chocolate shakes, then lead me to a booth. Everyone who was in the shop started to whisper even though I could here every word.