Chapter 1

Hope you guys like it!! Fallen_Angel17

*********

I couldn't help but be a little nervous as I waited for the latest assignment. I was called upon by the Almighty Himself for this specific assignment. Gabriel was with him now finding out my the information on my new mission. I was not like the average angels here. I was always itching to go down to Earth; even when I was young and naïve, it still fascinated me. I jumped as Gabriel grabbed my arm. "I will tell you everything in private." Was all he said as he towed me down the hallway to one of the private rooms. Heaven is not what the humans claim it is. It is basically a big house, except the yard keeps going on forever outside, until you reach the back side of the house. Well a house, or even a mansion was an insult to this place. That's how big it was; To me though it was home. Gabriel told me I was the last angel created by God. Since I was created, I have a place as the last Archangel, but the key thing is I have to earn my place; this last mission was ticket up to the top. The Archangels always had special jobs; delivering special messages to and from God himself to Earth. Since my creation, Gabriel has taken me under his wing to train me. I snapped back to reality as we entered Gabriel's room. It must be really serious for him to make it this private.

"Harley, your last mission is obviously on Earth." I remained silent so he went on. "This is one mission that I haven't even been on before so, you're on your own training wise; although I will be there to help. You see, we have been receiving so prayers from a certain boy who is in dire need of assistance. He is a Werewolf, and has neglected his duties as Alpha, so the Moon Goddess came to us in search of help."

"What are his consequences if I fail Gabe?" This was one of the worst questions I had to ask every time.

"He is at risk of losing his wolf, and being turned immortal so he will walk to Earth for eternity. His prayers, when-ever he does pray," He muttered. "Consists of us revealing his soul mate to him. The moon Goddess refuses to until he changes his ways, in fear that he will scare the poor girl away." He explained. I nodded.

"When do I leave?"

"As soon as we are done here." He stated simply. He handed over the file of all of my client's information. I pulled him into a hug? "I will come visit twice a week if I can. Please stay safe." I smiled at that. Gabe has always been like a father to me, even though he didn't look more than twenty-two. If he wasn't hundreds of years older than me, and not my father figure, I would totally jump his bones. With his light blond curls and totally  ripped body, which female Angel wouldn't. I hugged him tighter.

"I promise I'll be safe. You just pay attention to what happens up here. No need to worry about me." I smiled. He pulled back and kissed me on the forehead as I spread out my wings for the last time for awhile. With one last glance at Gabe. I flew off through the gates and soared through the clouds. As soon as I reached Earth's atmosphere it started to pour. The rain didn't bother me one bit. I saw a little roughed up bar in the distance. I made sure to transform right before my feet touched the ground. My white Angel gown had changed into a small white summer dress with a mid-length blue denim jacket. My bare feet were now covered in brown cowgirl boots. I knew my blond curls would stay the same, since the weather would have no effect on them.  The longer I stay on Earth though, that will all change. I walked out from behind the bar and walked through the front doors. To my right was a dance floor with a few couples slow dancing. The bar was to my left, with a few guys sitting at it. I walked towards the bar and pulled up a stool. All the guys turned their heads to me so fast I wondered how they didn't have whiplash. A male cleared his voice in front of me. I looked up to see a man in about his mid thirties with stubble on his face. His hair was a light brown that was slicked back. I spotted a few strands of grey hair mixed in.