The Meeting

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"(y/n) hurry up! We're going to be late!" Yukki called through the door. "Just a minute! Zero come on hurry up!" you pleaded to your older brother.

"Okay there I'm done. Have you taken your blood tablets?" he asked. "Yes sir!" you said giving him a salute.

"Okay lets go patrol those blood suckers." he smiled. He tucked his bloody rose away. You didn't have a staff like Yukki or a gun like Zero but you used your whip.

It worked sort of like Shiki's blood whip. You would prick one of your fingers and first create the blood whip then coated it with your red flames.

When it wasn't needed it looked like a simple whip but if you needed it, it would instantly be coated in flames in order to fend of the Vampires. It was super effective.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you bumped into someone. "(y/n)! Are you okay!?" Zero said rushing over. "You didn't hurt yourself did you?" Yukki asked concerned.

"No I'm fine." you smiled. When you looked at Zero he had his bloody rose pointed behind you. On instinct you pricked your pointer finger with one of your fangs and your whip came out.

You were ready to strike whatever was behind you. You turned to see a Mahogany haired guy with the night class uniform on. He had a shocked look on his face. "What is it?" You asked.

"How can you do that!? I thought only vampires had powers." Zero scoffed and dragged you away towards the gate. "Hey! Wait!" Suddenly the Mahogany haired stranger grasped your hand. "Shiki! Let go of (y/n)'s hand!" Yukki panicked. "What why?"

Before Shiki could say anything you clutched your head and started screaming. "(y/n)!" Zero pushed Shiki away and sat you down in his lap.

He began to slowly rock you back and forth whispering soothing things into your ear. "(y/n) I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you."

Zero P.O.V.

"What's wrong with her?" Shiki asked. "Well lets just say that she had some bad stuff happen to her when she was younger." I don't even know why I'm telling him this. "What kind of stuff?" Yukki asked. "Rido." I said through clenched teeth.

"What did Rido do?" Yukki asked. "When she was 6 and Ichiru and I were 9, Rido came and took her from us. He took her and said that he was her father. Of course being as innocent minded as she is she didn't realize the danger she was in."

"Rido is the one who turned her into a full vampire with powers and everything." I scowled. "How'd you guys end up finding her?" Shiki asked. "Rido sent her to come kill us."

Shiki P.O.V.

To think all of this happened to her but she could still keep a smile on her face. I looked over at (y/n) to see her sound asleep in Zero's arms. "Why isn't she in the night class?" I asked

"She's terrified of vampires. Especially Kaname. She tells me that he reminds her too much of Rido." He answered. "And also (y/n) is too scared to leave Zero's side." Yukki said.

"Then why don't you join the night class with her?" He started to laugh. "Me in the night class! I can't stand vampires!"

(Y/N) P.O.V.

He can't stand vampires? After hearing about the only person you trusted say that you began to cry. "(y/n)? Are you awake?" Yukki asked. "So you can't stand vampires?" You said darkly.

"You heard that!? But (y/n) I didn't mean you!" You got off Zero's lap and walked towards the forest by the academy. "(y/n) wait!" Zero reached out to you. "Don't follow me!" you yelled and ran away.

Once you were far enough you got your whip out and started attacking the trees. "My, My. You've certainly gotten stronger (y/n)." You froze upon hearing the voice you feared so much. You attacked him with your whip but he simply caught it and pulled you towards him.

Shiki P.O.V.

Something doesn't seem right. I ran off towards the forest in the direction I saw (y/n) run. "Damn you!" (y/n)!? I ran as fast as my legs could carry me until I saw (y/n) fighting with Rido!?