13. Horny wolf

I woke up feeling better than I felt yesterday. The headache was gone. I woke up alone on the bed and missed Alexander's scent. What is happening to me I cannot fall for him, I thought to myself. I got up from my bed and got ready. 

I spended the rest of the day with Vanessa and I had to say it was fun. We talked about how drunk we were. We ended up laughing hard for an hour on our antics. 

I didn't see Alexander throughout the day and that's how I went through the next 3 days. Without seeing him it felt weird like I was missing him. I thought of taking a look at him sneakily but I knew he was hurt because of what I told him when he brought me dinner that day. Guilty filled in my lungs from the last 3 days and it was getting hard to breathe. 

It was currently evening when I decided to go for a run so that I would feel better. I got out of the house and straightly ran into the woods turning into a wolf in the process. I ran wildly god knows in which direction. It felt so good after so long. I stopped in front of a lake and sat down with my head on my hands in my wolf form. It felt so peaceful over here. I thought of my parents how I missed them and olivia especially how badly I missed her. 

I decided I would runaway tomorrow and meet them maybe my parents will hide me somewhere. I just can't spend the rest of my life with Alexander thinking of how many people he has killed. Something in me just feels guilty to think that maybe because he treated me good but It still doesn't change the fact. I just can't stop thinking about him.

I suddenly hear leaves moving and branches breaking. I stood up while perking up my ears and staying alert. That's when I see a bunch of wolves all growling at me. I growl back showing that I'm not scared of them. I was Alpha's daughter I trained hard and could easily take down this bunch of immature wolves. One of them comes and tries to bite me and I take him down easily. All the other ones suddenly lunge at me and I easily take all of them down. 

That's when I hear a playful growl from behind my back and I turn around to see a proud and attractive looking wolf siting on his two legs while wagging his tail. He looks at me with stars in his eyes as if he is very proud of me. I realize its Alexander's wolf, Ryder. 

I felt pride running in my blood especially but when he gave me that look I felt braver. I sat next to him looking at the moon when he got up and started licking my face. I gave him a warning growl but he still continued to lick my face while wagging his tail. I bit him hard one enough to warn him and he still continued to lick my face. Angela was enjoying it while I was just annoyed.

I went inside the water and shifted. I didn't see Alexander and I  was glad for a second because I was naked inside the water, but soon I see him coming out from the woods in joggers with his abs and annoying smirk on display. 

"You did this purposely didn't you? asshole" I replied from under the water.

"I wanted to see if my queen was just a smart mouth or smart brains too. Seems like you have proved it" I felt butterflies inside my belly when he said my queen but I pretended to cringe.

"You think you're smart I'll just shift into my wolf form and go back" I said annoyed by his behavior.

He smirked "Angela don't shift" He ordered Angela.

"There you go done" He said to me smiling at my dumbness.

"You pervert and you dumb wolf Angela stop playing with me" I said to Angela and Alexander to which he started laughing.

"Help me you pervert" I yelled at him.

"I didn't hear you maybe baby or daddy would help me hearing more clearly" He said with a flirty look on his face.