9.Walk in the woods

Alexander's wolf Ryder above👆
-----------------------------------------------------------

Alexander's pov 

(unedited)

I saw her on the stage dancing and got turned on by how beautiful my angel was actually looking. And all Ryder wanted to do right now was throw her on the bed and do all he desires of. My moment was over when I saw pathetic drunk horny men dancing next to her and ran towards her. She looked at me and came walking towards me, hugged me and started dancing while swinging her hips on mine and I swear I was never this hard because of a girl. I grabbed her and walked out of the club and she stopped lipsing the lyrics and stopped walking as she realized we were out of the club. 

"Alex were are we going? " She said confused.

"Emma we are going home" I said and she made a face one of disagreement.

"Alex let's go inside get drunk and dance" She said trying to convince me

"Emma I'm not going inside that pathetic club" I said

"Alex I'm not going home with you" She said disagreeing with me.

"Emma Im not fucking leaving you here in this pathetic club" I said annoyed by her behavior.

"I will not walk I wont walk how are you gonna take me home" She said thinking she was smart and actually won the fight and I stared at her at how feisty she was being.

"Are you sure you"re not gonna walk? " I asked and shook her head and I picked her up with her stomach against me. She started shouting for help and kicking but none helped her up.

"You rapist put me down Vanessa where are you help help help me somebody" she protested and I chuckled at her protests.

"Alex you rapist put me down help help are people really dead "She continued protesting while I was walking towards the car Bryan and Vanessa were in.

"Put me down you asshole my butt is on display" she said and I instantly put her down and she smirked knowing that that comment would convince me to put her down.

And I tried to pick her up in bridal style but she hunched away.

"Ok I will walk and neither will I run away but I don't want to go home now let's walk through the woods route to the house" She said trying to make a deal. I was definately going to say no because I love having her in my arms but she made a puppy face and that is all she has ever asked for despite knowing how wealthy I was. 

"Ok but you will walk right by my side" she nodded and squealed in happiness. I turned towards Bryan to tell him to leave and we started walking towards the woods route.

"You know you are being to nice to me and I feel like a bitch because of you and never have I ever felt like a bitch till date" She said and I chuckled at her comment.

"Stoppppp being nice to me" she protested while trying to walk straight because of how drunk she was. 

We walked for a while and she was mummering a song and she suddenly turned towards me snapping from world and said " Can I see Ryder please I want to meet him and I have never talk to him and I want to talk to him afterwards when you shift back Please Please" She requested and I said yes not really having a problem with her request and she squealed like a school girl.  

I went behind a tree and changed into my wolf and went back to my emma.

She saw me and squealed "OMG you're so cute ryder awww" and pulled Ryder's cheek. I growled annoyed at the comment "cute" I was anything but not cute definately. The alpha king most wolves are scared of and shiver in his presence was actually cute to his mate. I smiled at how she was not scared by my wolf and neither intimated by him.

And I wished we could stay like this forever.

Ryder was actually purring because of the head scratches Emma was giving him and she chuckled at him purring.
Can anybody actually imagine that he was Alpha wolf let alone be King of the wolves. He was unlike this before Emma came very serious always busy and never had I seen him this happy Emma really did change him for the good.
-------------------------
Ryder's Pov

Emma hugged me and I smelled her scent and she chuckled because of the tickles I was causing because of my nose. And I did it again purposely to hear her beautiful chuckles. I stopped doing it and saw her amusingly how she was still laughing. I barked growled playfully seeing how cute she looking while laughing and obviously she did look hot but I had to keep my horny self aside for awhile to have a moment with her.

She started scratching on my head and I purred again she did this for a long time and I almost fell asleep because of how relaxing my Emma's head scratches were.

"You my Ryder are the most cutest wolfie I've ever met" She said and I realized that she said that I was hers. I sat on my 2 legs and stared at her amusingly. And my beautiful moment was destroyed by the annoying Alexander constantly trying to break the mindlink wall I put to enjoy my time with my angel.

Alexander finally broke the wall and said "Time's up cute Wolfie" sarcastically.

I growled and said "Shut up At least I'm hers she said it herself" proud that she called me hers atleat I was improving the bond.

He chuckled "We both know that this is a dream and she is drunk and as soon as she is crystal clear she is going to turn back to YOUR-THE-ALPHA-KING-AND-YOU-HURT-AND-KILL-PEOPLE phase.

I whimpered "I wish we could have this kind of relationship with her and make her understand that killing people is a part of our lives to protect our dear ones" I said.

"We could wish so many things but it's only in her hand to change it into reality" Alexander said.

"I kn----

"Wolfie where are you lost? She asked while cutting off mine and Alexander's mindlink.

I looked at her face and walked away sadly that this all not going to stay the same tomorrow.

"Wolfie where are you going, Wolfie don't go" she said having a heart broken look on her face. I looked back at her on last time and started walking when she came running behind me and kissed on my cheek. I gave her a Wolfie grin and headed back to where I shifted. I shifted into my human form not giving the control to Alexander as she wanted to talk to me.