Chapter Two

TWO.

Five days since I arrived to England. Sunny turned out to be an awesome girl. We have became good friends and started to spend afternoons together. Shopping, eating, and talking just to get to know each other a little more.

Harry didn’t show up that much. Or maybe he did but since I was spending time with Sunny I didn’t get to see him regularly, but whenever I saw him he would always ask how I was handling with stuff and always disposed to help me if something was wrong. Even the second night after we met we stayed the night talking about ourselves and anything you can imagine. He also met Sunny and they practically became friends two minutes after introducing themselves. Since her house was on our way to school, we got to pick her up and went to school the three of us all together.

-

Harry, Sunny and I were walking down the main road of London shopping and spending time together sinnce Harry had to go to a friend’s house that day and asked us to join him and we could get to know his friends.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived to Harry’s friend house. It was pretty charming from the ouside. Garden full of flowers were there and everything seem to be in it’s place. Hopefully, that friend knew about our existence and that we would be there that day, so we would be avoiding any kind of awkward situations.

A tall guy opened the door for us. Assuming he was the owner of the house we said ‘hi’ and made ourselves comfortable in a red big sofa like he asked us to.

He introduced himself as Zayn and asked us for our names. Sunny, of course, was the one in charge of introducing  not only herself, but myself aswell , just in case I had forgotten my name.

It was found out to be that Zayn wasn’t the owner of the house, but a guy named Louis who came  downstairs like five minutes later, who also introduced himself and make us feel as comfortable as ever making us jokes, and making us feel like we’ve been friends since forever. I must say it was pretty weird at first, but that didn’t last longer than twenty minutes.

And that was how it was then. Sunny and I ended up cooking stuff for them while they played Xbox and turned themselves in the most competitive persona in the world.

It was 10pm when we realised what time it was. But as it was Friday it wasn’t exactly like we really cared about time. We decided to stay a little bit more so we could still chat and play those table usually boring games that you would only play when you are about to die of boredom. Those ones.

When we finally decided to go back home, we said our goodbyes to the boys and route back home.

We reached Sunny’s place, and then Harry and I continued walking together.

-“So, how’s life treating you in England?” He started, making me realise that this was the first time we spoke, just the two of us, in days.

-”Actually, great. Never thought that it would be this awesome. Oh, and, Harry, thank you for introducing me to your friends. It was pretty nice from you” I said

-”Oh”- He let scape a little laugh- “That’s not a problem, we like to hang out with other people than just only us, you know. Besides, they are looking for girls, so, it’s like I am doing a favour to them”

-”Oh, I see, so it’s like you are selling ourselves to your friends. Nice, Harold. Thank you very much, but I think that I will consider the next time joining to your Xbox meetings, you know...”- I said, clearly, joking-”It’s not that I want to end inside of a plastic bag with a bill stuck to it”

-”Oh, but don’t take it like that, love...”- He continued talking but I was too stuck in the previous line and his loveable way of calling me in eleven different nickname  that I wasn’t able to concentrate in what was he saying.”-Besides, it’s not like I’m selling yourself, maybe I’m selling Sunny, yeah, buuuut, that’s just because I want her to know Liam and maybe become something, right?”-

Liam, I didn’t remember hearing his name before.

-”Ehm, sorry? Who’s Liam?”-

-”Oh yeah, he wasn’t today at Lou’s. He was studying, but I’m sure he will like her.”

-”Oh, we have a matchmaker here!, Let’s hear the applause”-I exclaimed, clapping and making sounds like if we were on a talkshow or something -”And who will be the one in charge of buying me, then, Styles?”

-”Me”.