Thirteen

"Everything okay?" Y/N had just entered her now shared bedroom, ready for bed. JJ was changing into her pajamas, pulling her hair into a a high pony tail.

"Yeah everything's fine," Y/N changed her own clothes and slipped under her sheets. She shouldn't be so frustrated right now, she knew this. It wasn't JJ's fault at all. And over all, the team had had a nice evening, grilling out on the deck and sharing beers and stories.

"You sure? You've been quiet all evening, not like your normal self."

Had Penelope gotten to JJ too? Was she spying on Y/N for her?

No. This was JJ. Sweet, lovely and motherly JJ.

"I'm honestly fine JJ. Seriously. Just ate too much food I think, ready to get my head down."

"Okay then. Sweet dreams Y/N."

"Night Jayge... " Y/N flicked the light off and lay there trying to will herself to sleep.  It wasn't happening though, she was warm and frustrated. Spencer had looked particularly hot tonight and they'd hardly had any alone time at all today. It was driving her crazy that she'd not been able to kiss him. After an hour and half, when she was saw JJ was fast asleep she gave up trying and slunk out of the room, across the living room and into Spencer's.

He was reading on her tablet, glancing up at her when she snuck into his room.

"Y/N! What about... JJ?"

"She's asleep. And if she wakes up I'll just lie and tell her I wasn't feeling well. I needed to see you, to have some proper alone time. It was driving me crazy today.... "

"Really?" he looked at her in disbelief as she crawled on to the bed.

"Yes really. You know the new start of a relationship when you just want to spend all your time with someone.... "

"Not really, no."

"Oh... Well, I just... I just want to be with you. A lot. And you looked super hot tonight."

"I did?"

"Yes Spencer, you did. Now, are you going to put that tablet down.... I'm actually surprised you're still reading that story by the way."

Y/N slung one of her legs over Spencer's torso, sitting over his lap. He deposited the tablet on the bedside table and pushed himself upright so that he could place a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I'm surprised too. But I did kind of want to know how it ends. There's just so much....."

"Smut?"

He nodded and shifted underneath her. "So much. And it's ridiculously well written. The story as a whole I mean not just the...."

"Sexy times?"

He leant forward and kissed her again. "Hmmm. Does make for some very hard reading though."

"Very hard reading?" she smirked and raised an eyebrow, seeing a blush form. He hadn't intentionally made that particular innuendo.

"Well....I guess it may have affected me that way a few times. Mainly because it got me thinking about you."

"Did it now?" Y/N rested her hands on his shoulders, gently carresing his neck with her fingertips.

"Mmmm." No words from him this time, just another kiss on her lips. This time the kiss was harder, not so sweet more needy. Y/N tilted her head slightly, her lips parting as he locked her lower lip between his. Spencer moved his hands to her waist, surprising her when he slipped then underneath the hem of her camisole, warm fingers on her bare skin.