X_X I Quit X_X

I ran all the way home I saw Lia's car still in the driveway. Crap I can't let her know I left work she'll kill me. Think Mya think.... nothing of course I can't think of a simple plan. Hm maybe I could just say Benson let us out early. No won't work because then if she heads to work she'll see them still working. While I was thinking the door opened I jumped behind her car. Maybe I don't have to tell her anything. "Thanks for telling me Fives but she's not at home I'm gonna go drive around and see if I find her. Okay. Okay. Bye." I facepalmed. I forget that she had their numbers in case of emergency. Great what am I going to do I can't just pop out from behind the car she'll think I was sneaking.... which I am doing but that's not the point.
"Mya get up." I jumped. "Are you a wizard?" I asked looking at her confused which caused her to laugh. "No but I saw you standing out there then jumped behind the car." I facepalmed again. "Ow my forehead hurts." She laughed at me "no shit Sherlock's you just slapped your forehead." I gasp, she cursed. "Now tell me why you ran off, Fives wouldn't so I didn't tell him I saw you." Oh savage petty Lia hehe. "Well they don't want me there so I quit. Well I didn't actually quit I didn't tell Benson.... oh snap Benson. He thinks I went to buy the movie for movie night that I insisted but then they called me a snobby suck up. Well Rigby did but they didn't disagree." I looked at Lia whose face was red with anger.
"Get in the car." My mouth hanged open in shock. "But Lia lets just forget it." She glared at me hard so I ran into the car. "I'm in I'm in don't kill me." She got in and zoomed off. "Mya, look at me. You are not a snobby suck up if you were then you would be living in your dads big house not having to work but you decided to do this all by yourself. Earn your own money pay for your own house. You're the best thing to happen to that park and they better appreciate it." I blushed and smiled in happiness. "You're the best Lia." She turned towards me and smile then turn and focused on driving. "Now it's time to kick some park workers ass." I gasp "language Lia language, think about the readers." She looked at me confused. "What?" I shrugged. "Sorry I'm just imagining this is a story and this is suppose to be a intense scene and you go in as bad cop and I'm good cop." She burst out laughing. "You're so childish." I smiled "but you love me."