Meeting the rest of the crew (/>~<)/

(Just my Mordecai and Rigby anime character)

I continued to follow Pops to a trailer where he lightly knocked.
I heard noise inside and the door flew open, revealing a short chubby guy with pale green skin, like if he was sick.
"Woah Fives come here, there's some chick here and she's hot".
I was confused and creeped out. Then a adorable ghost boy came out and looked at me.
"Oh your right, Hi do you need help" he looked at me then seen Pops and smiled at him.
"Hey Pops, what's going on" The ghost boy said.
Pops waved realizing his name was called. Guess he was dazed off in his own little world.
"Guys meet our new worker Mya, Mya this is Muscleman and Highfive ghost." Pops introduced us while Muscleman looked me up and down.
"U-um hi" I said nervously and creeped out.
They waved, "oh dear, I have to meet up with father. Can you show her to skips? He's the only one she needs to meet."
Fives nod but Muscleman shook his head.
"Its my day off and I'm getting ready for my date with Starla."
Wait he has a girlfriend but he was looking at me like eye candy, ewwy.
"It's okay I'll take her, got nothing to do anyway." Fives said smiling.
Pops thanked him and walked off while Muscleman walked back into his trailer.
"Well Mya, what made you wanna work here?" He asked while we started walking (well he floated).
"Well I needed a job and the lady at the cafe across the street said this place was hiring, plus this should be a easy job. Plus the boss looks cool, and kind of cute." I blushed when I realized I said that.
Fives smirked at me, "Benson looks cute to you" he said with his eyebrows raised.
"I didn't mean to say that, like yes he's cute but of course he's my boss I would never have feelings for him."
He laughed and shook his head. "I guess you like hot heads"
I was confused, "wait, he has anger problems?"
He nodded and smiled "yeah but only when you don't do your job, but he's a cool guy. You seem like a hard working girl, I bet 5 dollars you wouldn't get yelled at for a week."
I smiled "I know I won't get yelled at, I do all my work."
That should be easy I never got yelled at.  Im the girl whose so quite and just gets the job done early.
I enjoy working hands on.
We stopped at a house place where the garage was open.
We walked up and a big husky guy with long white hair and pale skin was there lifting weights.
"Cool" I whispered but he heard and put the weight down looking at me.
"Um Fives whose this, wait don't tell me it's your girlfriend and your showing her off. I'm a little busy now but it's nice to meet you."
Fives blushed deeply, "no no, she's a new worker here. Benson wanted her to meet everyone and get around"
I waved at him and smiled.
"I'm Mya, nice to meet you" I extended my hand out to him.
He smiled at me and bend a little down to shake my hand.
Well I am short so that happens a lot believe it or not .
"Skips, now I'll be going back to working out, see you around."
I smiled and Fives lead me out.
"Did you meet everyone?"
I shrugged not knowing, "I honestly don't know".
"Well I'll take you back to Benson, bet you can't wait to see him."
He smirked and wiggled his eyebrow.
"It's not like that" I blushed covering my face.