._. Story Time /_\

Mya POV
The party inside was a little lame. Me and Rigby was outside just chilling waiting for our friends to leave. Rigby was talking about the time he saved baby ducks and they fused and made a big duck. I have no clue what he is talking about.
I looked to the side and noticed Mordecai watching us. That's creepy.
I looked at Rigby and told him and he shrugged. "He probably got bored and saw us and didn't wanna bother. He is weird but that's Mordecai for you."
"So what's up with Mordecai and Margaret? They were acting weird on the way up here."
"Oh they had a past. You see Mordecai always liked her but because Margaret dated many different men he never had a chance. Then they dated and then they broke up then he had this new girlfriend and they broke up and now Margaret is back and yeah. I'm sure he doesn't like her again but they haven't talked in so long."
"Well Margaret is a pretty lady I can see why he liked her." Rigby looked at me shocked and look away.
"What? It's not weird calling another girl pretty silly."
"Nothing just I don't see Margaret as pretty she's just a girl Mordecai like. I don't know I guess it weird to hear that."
"Yeah I'll feel weird if you called Lia pretty because she's like a sister to me."
"Mya?" Rigby asked looking so shy.
"Have you ever dated a girl before?" He said blushing.
"Yeah I have but that was before I dated Eric. After that I just haven't felt like dating anyone."
"Can I ask how you met him?"
"Well it started in high school. I was in cheerleading and He was on the basketball team. One day I was almost hit by a basketball and he saved me. After that we talked for a while and he asked me out one day when I was finish cheerleading practice. He was in the girls changing room and when I walked in he started playing his guitar and singing "And I Love Her" by The Beatles. I thought it was cute until after we started dating he went around telling everyone I slept with him. Which I never did and people were trying to get in my pants thinking I was easy." I teared up.
"After that I broke up with him and he won me back and promised me he would never lie to people about me and told me how much he loved me. After a while he started cheating on me and his close friend Riley told me. He was with Lia at the time... wait he kind of reminds me of...Fives... maybe I'm going crazy. Anyway after he told me I yelled at Eric in front of his basketball team he didn't like that and slapped me across the face. I moved schools with Lia and finished that school and graduated. Now I work with you guys."
"Wow that's sad but you're safe with us."
I saw Lia running towards us. "Where have you been. Are you crazy I've been searching everywhere for you."
She hugged me and I hugged back. "I've been here the whole time. By the way have you noticed Fives looks like Riley?"
She laughed at me "Fives is Riley but before he lost an arm. Riley is his real name but Fives is his nickname." I was shock.
"When I introduced myself to him he acted like he didn't know me."
"Maybe because he didn't want you to realize it was him. Don't you remember what he did to me."
"No what did he do to you?" She shock her head.
"I'll tell you later but now let's go home."
I looked around "but it's still early."
"I think you had enough for today." She dragged me away.
I waved to Rigby "bye Rigby see you at work tomorrow"
"Okay bye"