💎01💎

Ella walked into the back of the pub and sighed to herself as she saw it was here in the morning. She had been out with Leanna for the night and they had been drinking. Ella went to wales off to her room as the staircase creaked causing Ella to freeze as charity walked out of the living room and looked to her "where the he'll have you been? It's three in the morning and your sixteen you can't be out at this time" charity said as Ella looked to her and chucked slightly "you sound like you care about me, you don't. I'm not Debbie, or Noah" Ella said as charity looked to her and frowned "of course I care about you Ella, I was worried about you that's all, I know your dad is away but I love you and you should know that" charity said as Ella looked to her and sighed "you have Ryan now, you need to bother with me, besides dad is more bothered about Isaac and moira, not me" Ella said before she walked off.

Ella walked off to her room and sighed as she grabbed a bottle of vodka on the side and took a sip of the bottle and sighed to herself before she lay back onto bed and soon found herself falling asleep for a few hours. Ella woke up a few hours later and groaned to herself as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She walked down into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and sighed as charity walked into the room and looked to her and sighed "this needs to stop Ella, and I mean it. I've spoken to your father and he's coming back, I'm trying with you and it's all I'll ever do. I'm not giving up on you, I never will" charity said as Ella nodded as charity walked over to her and hugged her.

***

Later that day, Ella stood in the village and looked to Noah who stood with joe. She walked over to them and looked to them "I hope your not getting my little brother into trouble are you?" She asked joe who looked to her and smirked "your the one that is getting into trouble, I mean Cain is coming back from France because of you" Noah said as Ella looked to him and rolled her eyes "whatever" she said as she smirked to joe before she walked off.

Later that day, Ella sighed to herself as she got home and sighed as she saw Cain she was sitting there and waiting for her. "I think we need to talk" he said as Ella looked to him and rolled her eyes "what? You actually care. It's not as if I'm your family, not now" Ella spat as Cain looked to her "of curse I care, your my daughter and I know that I should of been here for you and I'm sorry, but from now on I'm here" he said as he stood up and walked over to her as Ella smiled to him. Ella felt as if it was only words and the way to get her parents to notice her was joe Tate.