Chapter10- Last but not least...Dad

Start from the beginning

"I can't seem think straight." I said obviously because my mind was too preoccupied with Jealousy. Just then I remembered Chase's last words. "Tell Jenova that I had a special place for her in my heart!" Why was I focused on Scottie then? I focused hard this time because I needed to save Chase.

"Why did you move away?" asked Scottie, "Not cold." I slightly sassed. "I was just trying to be like Chase jeez. Sorry I tried." he replied. Emotions took over my mind again, "Whatever." I said. I needed to focus on Chase and where he could be. I took a deep breath and let the memories flow through my mind to see if I could think of something.

~~~"SAY IT JEN." "I forgot what to say! please STOP!" ~~~

~~~Chase kissed me so passionately~~~

~~~ I'M HUNGRY!~~~

I needed to think of things that didn't happen recently so I stained my mind to the first parts. Then I remembered. We had gotten a not that told us that the dead old lady had some significance or something. "Guys. The dead old lady!" I whisper shouted.

"What dead lady?" asked Scottie. "You'll soon see." I told him.

"What about her?" asked Anna. "Well we got a note not recently, telling us not to trouble her body because she was some clue or something. Remember? So I think that maybe her body is a clue as to where Chase must have been taken to."

"The store!" Anna whisper yelled. "Yes let's go." I said.

Anna was the first to jump out of the tree then Scottie, who landed on his back, then me, who landed oh his nuts.

"AAAAAARGHSGH" he wailed.

"Sorry." I said shyly.

We headed down the street towards the store with the dead old lady and she was still there. There was a note on her leg.

"Um Scottie pass that note please."

"Hell no. You get it."

"Anna you get it then."

"Jenova! You already touched her before so get it yourself!" Anna whisper- yelled.

"Fine!" I reached down and grabbed the note. It read, ' Be careful, keep quiet, think before you act. X'

"It's from that 'X' guy guys."  I whispered it out to them and they all nodded in agreement. We walked around in the store until we reached the back where the counter was. Scottie jumped over the counter and felt around on the wall behind it. HE started knocking the wall randomly and when he knocked the center it sounded hollow. He quietly ripped off the wallpaper and it uncovered a door that read, ' Employees Only'. He signalled for us to climb over and we complied with his gestured request. We put our ears to the door and  listened carefully.

"Please let me out!" we all heard Chase say. He's alive thank God. "Hush your mouth or I'll inflict even more pain on you. Do you like the big needle? Or even better, the hot iron rods?" We heard a rough voice say.

"That's definitely dad." I heard Scottie whisper to himself and I patted his back giving him a syphathetic look. Scottie jumped back over the counter and called us back over.

"We need weapons," he said, "Let's find a cutlery section." We walked all about the store until we came across an isle with kitchen utensils. I picked up a big fork, Anna picked up a butcher's knife and Scottie took up a dutch pot and a frying pan. We all silently went back over the counter and stood waiting at the door. On the count of three, with our weapons raised, we barged in through the door and saw Chase handcuffed to a window, only in his boxers, with bloody whip marks all over his chest and legs. There were wires attached to the handcuffs and the ends of the wires were attached to a battery but the circuit wasn't plugged in thank the Lord. I also saw a grungy old man with white and grey hair. One of his eyes were blue and the other brown. He had a fluffy beard that covered the bottom half of his face only exposing his bottom lip. His stare was icy cold and he looked like he had no heart at all. He spat on Chase and boxed him before showing us any attention. There was another man accompanying him.

"I see you have made it. Welcome! Now you are hear to whiteness the real death of Chase. As you should know by this, he is my son and I despise him. HE IS A FREAK! Just like his grandmother was. You must have seen her body before you walked in here huh? Did she scare ya? *chuckle* *chuckle* *chuckle*. Well, now Chase can end up just like her. We've been watching you from the day you entered this street and I see that you know that the roads change, but do you know how? Everything here is controlled by levers. That's how we change the roads to separate you all but you were all to wise enough to stick together. Chase I sent those young men after you the day you got lost here because, I simply wanted you dead. Do you all want to know why Scottie couldn't get into the house awhile ago? Well it's simple. I pulled a lever and it activated a transparent wall to slide easily in front of the door entrance. So it seemed as if you just couldn't get through for some unknown reason. You'll never find the levers and you'll never get out!" Scottie's father said. 

"Xavier. Bring me Scottie. NOW!" he continued. The other man in the room started for Scottie so he hit him with the pan but missed.

"LET ME GO!" Scottie cried out. "You know what, I think it's time." the Xavier guy said and he pulled out a gun and held it to Scottie and Chase's father. Then he began, "I am Xavier. I am the one who wrote the notes and signed it 'X' . I've been helping you behind Mr. Welington's back. He pointed to the boys' father. I am on your side. Chase is loosing a ot of blood, he'll pass out soon so we need to hurry and get this over with. Go outside I'll be right there." 

It all made sense now but before we knew it, Mr. Wellington took the gun from Xavier and attempted to shoot Chase. Luckily it hit the metal chair rung and flew right back into his leg. Then he said "I'm going to hell anyway." and with that he shot himself in the heart. That is when Chase started crying. He was bawling his eyes out uncontrollably. I know he was in a lot of pain but that's not why he was crying. We uncuffed him and we ran out of the building. Xavier was carrying Chase bridal style and his long, beautiful hair was flowing wildly in the wind. He was passed out and looked like death. 

"When you reach the end of the street I will turn the  lever and meet you on the main road that you will see soon." Xavier said. We made it out of this place at last. we were safe finally and I can go home and see my family and my big brother! Xavier made it back to us and we walked to the hospital. Chase was admitted there and we called our parents. They came and we all busted out in tears. This adventure was a scary one for sure!. My mom said their was a surprise waiting for me in the waiting room so I rushed out and there he was.  Lance. My big brother that I longed to see for so long now.

"LANCE!" I shouted and I ran up to him and he gave me the hugest hug ever. He was more like a dad to me than my actual father most of the times and the truth is, I just love him so much and now he is here!

Wait...the dead old lady is their grandmother? How? Anyway I am Jenova-Rose and I will be seeing you very soon again.

That is the end... or is it? The sequel to this story is called 'The Mystery of St. Blimey' s' and after that, 'Dark Mysterious Love'

Vote, Comment, Share (if you wanna)

Thank you for your time.

natty<3