“I know I will” She said. “But I have to go because I just pulled into the daycare”

             “About the daycare can you text me the number because I think ima look into that” Rasia asked.

            Tavi nodded. “Yeah, I’ll do it”

            “Okay, thanks. Love you”

            Tavi hung up the phone and turned off the car, getting out and grabbing Addison out of her car seat. She walked into the building and took the elevator up to the third floor and got off. Once she was on the third floor she put in the security pin code to get into the doors. After she got in she immediately took Addison to her designated section of the floor.

            “Hey” A girl smiled at Tavi.

            Tavi recognized her from the first time she came to the daycare but she didn’t remember her name.

            “Hi” She smiled handing Addison over to the girl so she could sign her in. “What’s your name again I forgot?”

            “Oh, It’s Aniya” She replied holding Addison.

            Tavi stopped writing on the clipboard and looked up at her as she rocked Addison in her arms. She knew she heard that name before when Loren said it she just didn’t know from where. She pushed the thought to the back of her head thinking that it couldn’t possibly be the same girl.

            After signing in Addison she handed her baby bag over to Aniya. “Her dad will be picking her up today”

            Shayne and Tavi made an arrangement this morning that he would pick her up since Tavi had to work late, and the daycare is only open until six.

            Aniya nodded. “Okay, just as long as he knows the pin code to get in”

            Tavi made a mental note to text it to Shayne before she did anything else.

            “Okay, thank you. Bye Addison” She waved walking away and pulling out her phone to text Shayne.

            After sending the text she left the building, got into her car and made her way towards the mall to start her day at work.

            A couple months ago Tavi left McDonalds and got a job at the Apple Store in the mall. It paid way more then a fast food place and on top of that they gave her a kit so if her phone ever broke she could fix it herself for free.

            Thirty minutes later she pulled into the mall parking lot, got out and went into the building. She got hit with the cold breeze and it felt good because it was scorching outside. Tavi walked to the back of the mall, up the escalators and went to the Apple Store. When she walked in it was empty like always.