Rescued

Archie sat down next to him, careful to avoid glass shards. "We will. We will find Betty." He patted Jughead's shoulder before picking up the picture and it's frame. He looked into it and stood up quickly, "Jug. What if... Her parents sent Polly there! What if they sent Betty there too!?"

Jughead look up, "Sent her where?"

Archie replied quickly, "The Sisters of Quiet Mercy!" He began to pace as Jughead got up.

"It's a possibility yes, but if she is there she's probably hyped up on who knows what drugs and they have security there. We would need people to help us." Jughead said, standing up.

"Uhh... Reggie, Kevin, Fangs, and Sweet Pea." Archie suggested.

"Yeah, call Reggie and Kevin, tell them to meet us here. I'll call Fangs and Sweet Pea." Jughead said grabbing his phone.

They were all sitting at Betty's dining table, waiting for an explanation of why they were there. After a few minutes they were informed and loaded into Archie's car. Kevin was in the front seat, while the others were crammed in the back.
-2:00 PM-
They arrived sometime soon, and parked before running inside. Betty was in the Garden of Reflection, sitting next to a rose bush silently as her mind slowly drifted away. Jughead slammed his fist down on Sister Woodhouse's desk, startling her as the group of boys followed behind him. "Where the hell is Elizabeth Cooper!?" He yelled.

"She is safe, but you cannot see her. No one is permitted to." She replied standing up.

"So she is here..." Jughead said, leaving the room to scan for his girlfriend. They ran through the halls as the guards chased them. They were finally caught and forced outside. "We have to go back in and look for her Arch."

"I know... Let's just sit in the car until the guards go away." He replied, looking at the guards now standing at the entrance. They got into the car and waited for a long time, but the guards didn't budge.

They started to drive off, when Kevin yelled. "You guys is that her in the garden over there sitting on the weird picturesque concrete bench!?" He added way too many details but soon the whole group was sprinting towards Betty. Guards started running towards them, and Kevin gave a warning, "You gust guards are inbound!"

Jughead was the first to arrive to Betty's drugged body, and she slowly looked up at him. "Oh Betty..." she looked back down not saying anything, unaware. Suddenly he picked her up and bride style and started to run back to the car. They all crammed into the car, guards almost reaching up with them. "ARCHIE STEP ON IT!" Jughead yelled, causing him to floor the gas.

Betty closed her eyes as she started to wean off her drugs, since she hasn't had any in hours. She was on Fang's, Sweet Pea's, and Jughead's lap, barely moving. She turned her head left and right before falling asleep. Archie took the group to Jughead's trailer, and parked the car. Jughead carried her inside before placing her on the bed. She fell asleep and Jughead tucked her in under the covers. The group of boys stood around the bed, staring at her. "Is she like high or something?" Sweet Pea said.

Archie coughed, "No, she was probably drugged."

"Same difference," Fangs replied.
-10:00 PM-
The boys ended up talking in the living room quietly for a few hours trying to discuss what would happen. Suddenly Betty woke up with her mind back, and she got up out of the bed. She looked around and realized she was at Jughead's trailer, before running to the bathroom to throw up. She came into everyone else's view for just a second but slammed the bathroom door behind her, barely muting the sounds of her retching. Sweet Pea winced at the gruesome noise. Betty hovered over the toilet for a minute, before flushing it and cupping water into her hands to drink. She walked out of the bathroom and stared at everyone, "What the hell happened..." she walked over to the cramped couch and sat on Jughead's lap since there was no room. She laid her head on his chest as she listened to the long explanations the boys had. After a few minutes she was caught up to speed. She was noticeably uncomfortable, and Jughead noticed this.

He whispered into her ear while the rest of the group was chatting, "Do you want a change of clothes?" He asked guessing why she was uncomfortable. After all, she was wearing a blue dress with a LARGE white collar and a red cardigan. Betty nodded. "Hey guys it's getting late, why don't you go home while Archie and I get her a change of clothes?" The others nodded, got up, and left. Archie sat in his car outside waiting for Jughead. Jughead led Betty to his bed, "why don't you he some rest, love." She smiled, and once she was under the covers she started to undress out of the rough clothes. She was now just wearing undergarments, facing away from Jughead drifting to sleep. He patted her shoulder before leaving and getting into the car with Archie.

Betty slept soundly, and didn't regard the opening and closing of the trailer door thinking it was Jughead. Someone sat down next to her, but she had her back turned to them. The person's hands moved up and down her arm, "Hey Jug," Betty said still facing away from the mystery man. He didn't say anything, but his hands started to move elsewhere. His hands reached to her black bra, and groped her breasts, "Jug... stop. I'm trying to sleep." Her eyes were still closed, but shifted uncomfortably. The man stopped for a second before his hand slipped under the sheets toward her underwear. "Well someone's horny. Jug... stop..." Betty said slightly smiling. Suddenly the hand touched her in a way that she remembered, like it was a nightmare. She started to move before the sound of a car pulling up to the trailer echoed through. The man stood up and ran out of a back door, and Betty started to cry silently.

As the sound of a door opening and closing with the familiar, "Hey Betts, Archie fell asleep so... It's just me." Betty wiped away her tears quickly, and turned towards him.

"Okay." She smiled, faking. Jughead walked in and sat next to her, before leaning down and kissing her.

"So I don't know what clothes you like so... I must have brought your entire closet." Jughead said carrying a duffle bag stuffed full. Betty chuckled before stared at the back door, frightened.