Chapter Sixteen: Eren!

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't matter. Why were you so eager to be her partner anyways?" Marco asked curiously. Jean shrugged and stepped into the first store on their side of the second floor. 

"She's pretty and nice. Why wouldn't I be?" Jean asked peeking his head around the corner to see no zombies around. Marco sighed and followed Jean out of the store and into another one. 

"Yeah, she is. But we just met the girl, don't go freaking her out." Marco said as his eyes spotted a zombie trapped under a rack of clothes. It's eyes noticed the two humans and it growled at them then started trying to claw at them. But since most of it's upper and lower body were being held down, it was no use and made itself look stupid. Jean frowned at Marco's words and sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jean said sadly before stomping on the zombie's head and earning at loud cracking and squishing sound as he did it.

*     *     *

Sasha laughed as Connie flailed his arms around as he shook his hips in a bikini -- that had the designed of lady parts on them, which actually looked pretty realistic -- that he slipped over his dirtied clothes. They were currently in the store Spencers and Connie couldn't help himself but run in there, Sasha following closely behind. Connie had only been there once when he was thirteen and with two of his male cousins. His aunt had taken him and her sons to the mall with her when she went to interview for a job at some girly store -- that's what Connie called it in his mind at the time, not bothering to look at the name of the store. 

Him and his two cousins, Ryan and Nate, ran off out of the store even though his aunt told them to stay. His other cousin, Ariella, shouted at them that she was going to tell, but being the stubborn and uncaring brat they were at the time, laughed at her and still ran off. They came upon the store that neither of their parent let them go in or even look at for a couple of seconds; Spencers.

Feeling rebellious and daring at the moment, all three boys ran in until they reached the back of the store. The lady at the register was to busy talking to someone on her phone to notice that three young boys went in the back of the small store. Once the boys got a good look at what was actually in the back of the store, they made faces of disgust and ran out with out glancing at anything else. 

Connie laughed inwardly at the memory, remembering that Ariella actually did end up telling that they ran off and they got by with a scolding since she didn't know where they went. He wondered where they were now -- dead? Turned? Alive? Connie shook his head at the thought and continued to dance around in the not-so-appropriate bikini before hearing at noise in the back. 

Both Connie and Sasha jumped up and stopped what they were doing and darted their eyes to the back of the store. Sasha readied her ax and Connie slowly followed behind her as he wielded his weapon; ready to strike. 

They heard another noise, but closer and louder this time and groans followed shortly after it. It was obvious what it was, they just didn't know where it was exactly. Sasha refrained herself from giggling as some of the stores products caught her eyes, but she knew this was serious and pushed her laughing thoughts away. 

The noise was heard again and both of them knew where it had come from this time. Sasha and Connie walked around the long shelf that sat in the middle of the store and started laughing loudly at what was in front of them.

A zombie was trapped under and extremely large dildo decoration.

*     *     *

Mikasa and Armin walked silently around the bottom floor. The silent was almost deafening and it was bugging Mikasa. Mikasa sighed and walked into the nearest store -- Old Navy. The store was way larger than the rest and was extremely tall, Armin noticed the stairs and guessed that it went up to the second level too.

Mikasa stopped walking and glanced around, making sure that they were alone. Armin stared at her confusingly when she closed her eyes and let out a struggled sigh then opening them again. 

"Eren was bitten." Mikasa said lowly and bluntly. She couldn't exactly keep it from him, she was never good at keep secrets. When her and Eren were younger, around the age of ten, Eren had told her that he wanted to join the military and fight for his country. He also told her not to tell his parents.

And what did she do?

She told.

Mr. and Mrs. Jaeger were surprised, but it was the mother who was angry about it. Since then, Eren had been careful about what he'd tell his adoptive sister. 

Armin blinked and stared at her like she suddenly grew two extra heads. "What?"

"He got bitten," Mikasa repeated and stared into Armin's widened blue eyes with her dull coat ones. 

"A-Are you serious?" Armin asked as his voice shook slightly. Mikasa nodded.

"It was around the same time Thomas was bitten. But Eren hasn't changed yet," Mikasa said. Armin frowned and shook his head.

"Doesn't matter. He's going to turn eventually, so I think we should tell the others. Maybe lock Eren up in one of the stores to see if he changes for a few days. Wouldn't hurt would it?" Armin asked with a raised eyebrow. Mikasa sighed and slightly nodded.

"As much as I don't want that to happen, it's safer for everyone. I doubt Eren would want to hurt any of us." Mikasa said quietly, and Armin nodded in agreement.

------------------------------------

So today was my first day back at Hell -- oops, I mean school.

My bad, they're just so similar ya know? Anyways, I get home later and have to go to bed earlier to wake up at FUCKING FIVE IN THE MORNING BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE BUS ROUTE AND I'M NOW THE FIRST ONE ON, so it's going to be slightly hard to update during the week days. And volleyball is going to start Monday, so that'll take even more time out of my schedule. 

Just warning you guys xD

Comment what you think?~