Chapter 10-Rebel

Hi guys:)) Quick note starting from the chapter Jai is gonna become ballisticIts better cause in this book he's a 'bad boy'.Were gonna keep that up until the exiting chapter ;)...which will be soon,15/16 maybe.

I did this while listening to 'The way' by Ariana Grande

1st chapter of today

Hope you like it

***Not edited so might be mistakes

<<<<Ariana's P.O.V.>>>>

I sighed.Im here in my front yard waiting for Jai.He was supposed to pick me up 10 minutes ago.I decided to text Luke.

From:Ariana

Hey Luke :)) Have u seen Jai? He was supposed 2 pick me up xx Ariana

From:Luke

Nope.Want me to drive their and pick you up? Xx Luke

From:Ariana

Sure xx Ariana

3 minutes later i saw Beau's car.Apparently he was driving because he never lets Luke drive.I hopped in the car and we headed off to school.Were were 4 minutes late when we arrived so i hurriedly ran to the classroom.

"Ah.Your late Ms.Grande"Mr.Wellington said

"Sorry"I sat down on my usual seat next to Jai.I didn't bother talking to him cause i'd get caught,and I'm already late.

++++

2nd period has now arrived and out subject teacher still hasn't arrived.Minutes later a nurse came in.

"Sorry class.But your teacher for 2nd period has been sent home due to an injury.You have a free period"She walked away and i made my way to Jai.

"Jai.Is there something you forgot?"I asked (About when he didn't pick her up)

"Uh....Let me see.No,i don think so.Why?"

"Are you sure?"

"Posi---Hold on.UGH.I forgot to pick you up.Sorry it slipped out of my mind"

"Yeah.Thats your reason!"Luke chimed in

"Jai.What does he mean?"

"He went out early with his 'gang' for business"Luke said

"Well.Thats an excuse,but not enough.Anyway just don't forget next time

"Yeah,promise.I'll drive you home later"

I got up and went to the bathroom.Once i got there i washed my hands and looked in the mirror.I looked like i just seen a ghost.I got my make up pouch from my bag and applied foundation.I got out and headed to the classroom.Jai was gone.

"Wheres Jai?"I asked Luke

"Headed out with his gang again"I sighed and walked out and headed to the back of the school where he usually is.I walked there and still no sign of him.I headed to the gym and saw him on a bench with his gang.They were discussing something.I hid behind a big pole and listened.

"Okay.So heres the plan.We head over to his house and give him what he wants.A fight"I heard Jai said.I walked towards them and asked

"No ones going anywhere.And who's 'HE'"Jai looked up and saw me.

"Uh umm.Its none of your business"He spat

"It is!Jai i don't want you getting hurt at this 'fight'.Just please!"I begged

"No Ariana!Thats final!"

"No!"

"Ariana.I have to do this for my gang or else were through.Is that bad?"

"Is it bad for me caring.I just don't want you getting hurt!Jai i love you.Just yesterday we started dating for REAL.And the next day we end up arguing over a stupid fight.I don't want you going cause i care."I walked away tears streaming down my face.

I care about him.Thats why i don't want him going.Why cant he get that?

Hope you liked this chapter

Anyway more to come later ;)

ILY