Chapter 7-She walked in the room and....Wow

Hi guys:))

2nd chapter of today ;)

I wrote this while listening to 'little black dress' by one direction and 'She looks so perfect' by 5SOS

Hope you enjoy :))

***Edited

<<<<Ariana's P.O.V.>>>>

*next day (Monday)*

It was our last period of the day.P.E. i actually like P.E. Though.I went to go grab a drink,until someone threw a volleyball at the back of my head.Next thing i knew i was on the floor getting called names and getting thrown at.

"Little whore!YOU AND JAI ARE NOT FOR EACH OTHER!!YOUR UGLY,FAT AND ESPECIALLY A 2ND RATE TRYING HARD COPY CAT!"Ouch.That hurt me not only physically but it hurt my feelings.I stood up and ran away from the gym.And there i am sitting on the sidewalk crying my eyes out.

"ARIANA!Whats wrong?!?!?"I looked up to see Jai i stood up.

"Its...nothing"I said in tears

"Don't worry,Jai I'll take her home"I turned to my right to see Alexa

"Well,uh-okay call me when shes okay"Me and Alexa drove to my house.Once we got there i plopped on the couch.

"What happened"

"Isabella's friends called me ugly,fat and a 2nd rate trying hard copy cat"I explained

"Hmmm...Ive got an idea that will surprise not only Isabella but also Jai.Stand up were going to the mall"

++++

"What are we gonna do here?"

"Giving you a makeover.But I'm not saying your ugly,were just gonna make you MORE beautiful"She said.First we went to the spa,where i got my nails done.Then we went to the salon.

"Okay,you ready for a big change?"Alexa asked

"Whats gonna change,its only my hair"I said

"Oh trust me your gonna look BEAU-tiful"Hmm she knows Beau?.After about 20 minutes i looked in the mirror.I looked stunning!!My hair was in a high pony tail,and the tips had ombré locks.

"OH MY GOD!I look amazing!"I said fangirling on myself

"Told ya so"Alexa said sticking out her tongue.I let out a chuckle.We headed home and Alexa bought me make up and some dresses.

"Wait 'till tomorrow I'll come by at 5:00"We said our goodbyes i went to my room and drifted to sleep.

+++

"WAKE UP!WAKE UP"I fluttered my eyes open to see Alexa jumping on my bed,

"Its time for your make up"She said.

"Let me take a shower first"She nodded and i went inside the bathroom hopping in the shower.After about 5 minutes i was done with my shower and put on a bathrobe.

"Its time for your make up"I sat down on a chair as Alexa did my make up.After 4 minutes she was done,i looked in my rare view mirror and (LOL) i looked beautiful.

"Now for the clothes---AHA found it"Alexa said.It was a light pink sweater (not over sized) and a knee length skirt.I wore it and put on my pumps.

****

We arrived at school and once i stepped foot in campus,atleast every boy came up to me saying i looked good.Well,I'm just saying i do look pretty nice.

"Ariana!"I turned around to see Jai and his gang

"I was just----WOW"I giggled at his reaction

"You look.....Beautiful"he said

"Thanks"

"I just wanted to check up if you were okay"

"Im fine"

"Anyway come with me"He grabbed my hand and led me to the gym.It was crowded because there were so many people.But then i saw the 4 girls who threw balls at me yesterday on the floor on their knees.

"Well,girls don't you have anything to say to my girlfriend"Jai said

"Sorry Ariana"They all said

"Hmm.Not sincere enough.Don't ya think"Jai asked his gang and they shook their heads while passing Jai two volleyballs.

"No one hurts my girlfriend"He said while passing me the volleyballs

But i put the balls down and grabbed Jai's hand

"Cmon"and we walked away

I hope you guys liked the chapter :))((:

Its a really long chapter if you ask me.Anyway ILYSM

Xoxo,

Althea