Chapter 25

Days were passing very fast , we had two weeks of holidays at school they were perfect for me since we were very busy at work , I had to work from 7 to 7 on Christmas Eve that I didn't even had time to plan for something I went back home , had dinner and slept .

I wasn't actually sad because I have spent Christmas alone but because all the night I was imagining Alexander with his family eating dinner and exchanging gifts while I was by myself thinking about him and he doesn't even know that I still exist .

Two weeks has passed without seeing him or hearing anything about him , the hope that was once in my heart has totally vanished , but the one thing that I did right was cutting off my relationship with Ben , the more days passes the more I am certain that I am no longer in love with him , maybe I never was   , the fear of being lonely and hurting him was always keeping me from taking the right decisions .

Now that I am in love with Alexander I know what love is . Love is a feeling that you cannot control , that no matter how wrong you think it is  you can never stop , it is beyond your will .

Today is my day off , and it is supposed to be New Year's Eve but I've decided to stay all day at home and do nothing , I've already started a good series on Netflix and I am planning to finish it tonight . All that I need to do right now is to find a good pizza place and order from it online , I grabbed my phone and saw a missed call from Stacey, I already know what she was going to say , she wants me to go with her to her friends party and I really don't feel like going anywhere , so I am gonna tell her that I am not feeling good and that I've already ordered some food . 

" Helloo baby , sorry my phone was silent".

" Lisa , put something on you , I am coming to take you . My mom had a car accident and I am gonna pick you up so we can go together tothe hospital, I have no one but you , my dad and john are still in Virginia ". She said trying to catch her breath.

" ohh I am sorry , is she okay ?? Ill be ready in 5 minutes just let me know when you're here "

" will tell you everything when I see you , ill be there in 5 minutes ".
Poor girl , I know what it feels like not having anyone in such situations. She was always there when I needed her and i am definitely doing the same thing with her .

I ran to my closet , put a pair of jeans on and a black long sleeves sweater with my black boots , brought my wallet and keys , turned tv and the lights off and left my apartment. Rachelle was waiting for me , I got in the car kissed her and put my seat belt on.

" So tell me what happened , is she okay ?" I asked curiously.

" will tell you everything when we get there" she replied shortly.

She looked very strong , even the music was on but she didn't say any word and I totally understand her .
The weird thing was that instead of going to the hospital we went to her house , I didn't quite understand why , maybe she needs to get her stuff first . She opened the car door and asked me to follow her .

My curiosity now is killing me , what's happening ? She went to her room , I followed her , she then opened her closet , grabbed a beautiful long black dress and said with a big smile on her face :

" You'll be  wearing this tonight "

" Wait , what? Aren't we supposed to be at the hospital with your mom "? I said confused.

" Sorry Lis  , I had to lie to you , you left me no other choice I was sure you were going to say no and I don't want you to spend New Year's eve alone too . "

I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it on her face .
" I hate you " ! I said trying to find another pillow .

" was that a yes " ?
" I Know no one there  stace , they're all your friends . And I really don't feel like partying I am tired "

" You know them , you were with us in the same class before you decided to switch . Jacob's  gonna be there , you remember him ? You danced together! " she's doing her best to convince and I don't wanna disappoint her .

" fine ,I'll go under one condition , you cannot force me to drink " I said with a smirk.

" done ! I loveeee youuuu ... drake is gonna be theree !!! I am so excited you're finally going to meet him " .

Drake is her new boyfriend, he seems like a good guy , though I have never met him but I know her taste in guys she always picks the mature ones and was always serious in her relationships .

In an hour , we both were ready , she did my hair and makeup and I did hers . We both looked gorgeous she was wearing a red dress and i was wearing a black one . We took some photos on snapchat , grabbed our purses and left .