Chapter 24

Ben's POV:

I had no idea where I was going , I've already passed my house . My mind isn't working right now , I mean how could she ? How could she have feelings for someone else than me ? She's mine , my Lisa .
I know i broke her heart and maybe during a difficult time  of her life but everyone does mistakes nobody's perfect , that doesn't give her a reason to have feelings for him .
That bastard ! I am sure he's the teacher that was in class the first time I spoke to Rachelle about Lisa , I remembered the way he was looking at me that day and then he punched me after that , and today at Walmart he was ready to punch me again , the way he was looking at me was full of jealousy and anger .

I should've been smarter than that and know from day one that he is going to be trouble to us .
Us . Yes . I am not giving up on you Lisa , I don't easily give up on what is mine . These thoughts gave me hope that it wasn't too late , they're not yet together so there must be something I can do to save our relationship .

I went home , sat on my desk , opened google and tried to search for his name , typing  {acting teachers in Saint Joseph college }.

Finding him was very easy actually, he was amongst the first five professors .
So his name was " Alexander P. Ayub " . Now my next step will be finding him on Facebook so I can know more about him , and that's exactly what I did , I typed his name And clicked on his profile  and there was the shock .

Lisa's secret lover was a married man,  that explains why she doesn't wanna tell me about him ;since when that innocent girl that I knew for a long time falls for a married man ?

There's must be a story behind all of that . I know Lisa , I know how she's always afraid of hurting people there's no way that she can let herself be in a relationship that will ruin a whole family .

A part of me was angry after seeing his profile, because apparently he's not an easy competitor but the other part was happy too because deep inside I knew that this relationship is going no place.

I kept exploring his facebook , there was not much to see because of the account privacy's , I was so curious to know who's the wife I felt somehow related to her , if Lisa was really in love with her husband then she has the right to know that her relationship with her husband is in danger .
I can stop all that before it even starts, no one can ever take my Lisa away from me . My phone vibrated , I checked to see a message from Lisa ,

" Ben , you didn't even give me a chance to speak , you turned your back and went . I didn't wanna hurt you and I will never do such thing that's why I told you the truth , I can't be a your girlfriend again if deep inside I know that I might have feelings for someone else .
I am not in a relationship with him and probably will never be , but I do love him and it's probably from my side only but I can't lie to you and be your girlfriend when my feelings aren't for you anymore . I am sorry i hope you can understand what i am saying .
Have a good night . "

Her message ripped me off, how can she fall in love with someone else? That girl was always mine and will always be . Maybe that's not love probably because she was going through hard times , she was weak and he was there instead of me .
That's what I will keep telling myself in order not to lose hope , I will never give up on her , her message gave me an additional reason to believe that the one she's in love with is that teacher because she said that they might never be in a relationship. So all I need to do now is to make sure that they will never be together .

The only solution that came up on my mind was to find his wife , And let her know that her husband and my girlfriend might have a thing . I am not the bad guy here , I am trying to save my girl from something that she might regret , and that wasn't hard at all actually, she once has tagged in a photo with their son on halloween , so all what I had to do was create a fake account , send her a message with the link of Lisa's Facebook in it and 5 words :

" Be Careful of that girl"

and if she's smart enough she will understand.