Chapter 2

Monday~

Right now I was at school in registration with shyann when a knock came to the door.
I looked over and saw that guy from the other night! oh . hell . no .
Turns out his names dru.
He looked around and saw me then smirks than a few minutes later came and sat on mine and Shyanns table.

"Hi ladies"he grinned

"Hi"shyann smiled like a little kid whilst I still sat there jaw dropped

"Close your mouth boo,your gonna give the wrong impression "shyann said making me hit her and dru laugh.

"Ebony,right?"he smirked

"Wait you guys know eachother shyann asked with her eyes wide.

"Yeah we met at the traffic lights near yours" I hinted to her.

"Ohhhhh,girl u right he is hot!"oh fuck no.
I face palmed myself.

****

It's last lesson and I've got p.e
With dru ugh.

He's already got his own lil crew.
Dylan and Daquan and because they all got 'd' at the start they called themself the Triple'd'.

I looked over and saw dru staring at me licking his lips.
I blew a kiss at him and he smirked then gestured to come to him and I did but pulled shyann with me.

"Whassup" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Hey dequan!"shyann laughed

"Sup shawty"he chuckled

"come over here lil mama"dru said to me and I walked over to near the benches with him.

"Why you ain't text a nigga yet?"he said rubbing his hands .

"Ion know it slipped my mind"i said like I didn't care but in reality I was just scared and nervous.

"That's how you finna do ma?again?"he said actually with hurt In his eyes

"Sorry dru"i sighed

"It's cool doe,but lemmie take you out tonight"he licked his lips,ugh!

"Dunno"

"Please ma"

"Pshh okay since you beggin"i laughed and so did he