"Mmm. Thanks Momma." I said smudging the cigar.

"Liyah brought the cupcakes over a couple of minutes ago." She said.

"Why didn't she come in here?" I asked.

"Boy she wasn't here for you she came to talk to me." She said.

"Bout what." I said as I shoved a spoonful of the warm blessing in my mouth.

"None of ya business." momma said.

"Well dang momma." I said

"Mhm. Eat your food the get ready for bed you got school in the morning." She said kissing my cheek then walking out.

I finished eating took a shower and went to bed.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

AALIYAH💋👠💄😘

I woke up and looked at the alar clock.

5:00 am. Jan. 5. 2014

It's our first day back to school since Christmas. Ugh. I'm so happy I'm a senior.

I went to my bathroom and took and 45 minute shower.

I got out and wrapped my Egyptian cotton robe around me and tied it tightly.

I sat at my vanity and curled my long hair at the ends. I pinned it away from my face and put on some mascara, eyeliner, and blush.

I went into my walk in closet and picked out my slightly oversized sweater with a apple on it and it had the Burroughs of New York (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, & Staten Island). I put on some black legging white thigh socks and my knee high black leather boots. I got my black leather cross body purse with gold tassel zippers. I put in my gold apple earrings, and matching necklace. I got my leather book bag and put my books in there.

I put on my outfit and put on my black North Face coat on.

I un pinned my hair and put on a simple north face hat to kinda keep snow out of it.

I got my stuff and I left around 7 and school don't start till 9 for seniors so I got in my Nissan and turned the heat on medium and drove to dunkin donuts.

I got enough donuts for everyone in class to get two and some for Fallen and Victoria. I got a coffee with extra whip cream and sugar and some caramel.

I sipped on my coffee all the way to school and made it there at 8:48.

I called X to come to the my car and get the donuts.

"I wanted to pick you up today." He said.

"Too bad. You will live." I said kissing his soft lips.

We walked in school hand in hand my huge rock glittering.

Girls would stare in envy same with guys.

"You married this hoe?!" a girl came up to us said.

"Aye dont call my fiancé a hoe. Get outta my face before you don't live to see tomorrow." X said.

She looked like she was about to piss her pants as she walked away.

We finally got to class with 6 minutes to spare.

"Liyah got donuts." X yelled.

I heard a choruses of thanks Liyahs and I love yous.

"Y'all are married?!" someone shouted.