~13~

AALIYAH😒😒😒

After getting off the plane and going home I called the girls for a sleepover.

"Ugh. He is being completely ridiculous. If I was you I'd kill him especially cuse he called you a hoe." Fallen said.

I sighed.

"My cousins would jump him if you want." Victoria suggested

"Just because he did this doesn't mean I don't love him no more. I dot want him to get hurt even more Tori." I said sighing again.

"Revenge." Lyric said.

"Huh." I said.

"Okay so tomorrow you get dressed up real cute, right. You go to the hospital, give that nigga "his ring" back. You explain everything to him, so he feel bad and wanna take you back. Then you laugh and say you gotta go. Here's the fun revenge part. I have a gay cousin named Rayvon. You go on some "dates" with him around where X's friend hang. When they see you and Rayvon together they are gonna tell X. He gets jealous and apologizes. You take him back. Bang. Perfect." Lyric said.

"Damn lyric that's good." Fallen said.

"Lets do it." I said.

"Yasssssssss finna get this nigga!" Tori screamed.

We all laughed and continued to watch Dirty Dancing.

*next morning*

After the girls beat me to wake me up, I hopped in the shower. When I got out I put on my robe and the girls were waiting in my room.

On the bed was a my acid wash jeans, my peach long sleeve turtle neck crop top, and my peach and black lace 5 inch open toed heels.

"Get dressed buttercup." Lyric said.

After getting dressed. Fallen put my hair in a high ponytail with curls and my side bangs. As for make up I got some mascara, cat eyeliner, and clear lip gloss.

I put on my feather necklace that reached just below my boobs and the matching earrings and my bangles.

"Okay I think I'm ready." I said.

"Oh here this and this." Tori said.

She handed me my black rose belly ring and my black channel purse.

I grabbed a empty ring box and slipped the engagement ring off of my finger. I stared at it for a while and put it in the box.

"Oh Rayvon is here. He's waiting outside." Lyric said.

"Okay. Wish me luck." I said.

"Remember be assertive." Tori said.

"And don't forget to beat his ass." fallen said.

"Fallen!" lyric said while hitting her arm.

I laughed and walked down the stairs. I walked out the font door and saw a fine ass brown skin guy leaning on a red mustang.

"Hey you must be Rayvon. I'm Aaliyah but you can call me Liyah." I introduced my self with my hand out.

"Yeah nice to meet you. You real beautiful ma." He said.

"I thought you were gay." I asked while raising my eyebrow

"I mean Im kind of bi-sexual but I rather date a guy." He chuckled.

"Ohhh." I said.

"Yup. So lyric told me what happened." He said.

"Yea. Are you fine with this?" I asked