~ 6:2 ~

AALIYAH

I drove home and got out 1 suit case and two duffles. I got all my clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry and accessories, and my hygiene things.

I put my stuff in X's jeep and drove to walmart.

I got some junk food for the sleepover and headed towards X's house.

XZAVIER
Me and Liyahs relationship has been going great. We have had a total of two arguments over pass dropped hoes, but otherwise we have been going great. I love this girl man. I plan to marry her one day.

"Babe they are asleep." Liyah whispered to me snapping me out my thoughts.

"Oh, I'll go put them in their room." I whispered back.

I picked up two of my nieces at a time and put them in their separate twin beds.

After helping Liyah clean up the mess we went upstairs.

She started walking the opposite way of my bedroom.

"Where you goin?" I asked confused.

"My dad said we can't sleep in the same room or bed." She whispered.

"He won't know." I said.

"I have never disobeyed my dad before." she said.

"Come on Liyah for me please. He will never know." I said.

"Okay." She said as she led the way to my room.

He butt in those shorts tho. Yassssssss!

We got to my room and I stripped out of my sweats and tank top.

Liyah was already in my double king bed lying face up staring at my ceiling.

"Do you think we will be together forever?" She suddenly asked me as I got in the bed.

"Yea I do." I paused. "It's like your the only one for me man, I can't even explain the way I feel about you. I plan to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you because I do think we will be together forever. I love you, i really do." I vented.

There was a pause. My heart kinda broke knowing she wouldn't say it back.

"I love you too." she said facing me in the bed.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her like I never see her again.

"Babe sing me to sleep. Please." she said softly.

"I'm starin' at you while you sleep
Irreplaceable beauty
Put my face up in your neck and breathe (Ooh, breathe)
Take you into my senses
Wake up it's time to finish
Round two, round two
Matter of fact, it's closer to three
She like, "How long I been sleep?"
Shawty kisses turn into the sweetest dreams
Like give it to me
And I can feel her tell me
"My angel, this is wonderful"
Thanks for letting me bless ya
Come down, fly right
Drift back into heaven
Oh, oh, oh, oh" I sung softly as I started hearing light snores.

(A/N - that was the second verse to bed by J Holiday.)

I stared at her while she slept. Man this girl got me deep in love.

I kissed her forehead and gave into the sleep that was calling my name.

----------------------------------------------------

*4 DAYS LATER*

(Still Xzavier's POV)

"Okay so everyone follow me." I said getting in the driver seat of the escalade.

We took 5 escalades. One for Cam and her family, one for Cass and her familu, one for fallen and her parents and little sister, one for Liyah and my parents, and one for me and Liyah. We took an extra one because the girls decided to pack 5 suit cases each not including the duffles the had about three of those each. Like what the hell us guys packed two duffles each max.

We rented a mansion cabin in the mountains and it was 13 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms one in each room and one guest bathroom. It had a indoor jacuzzi and pool, a game room and it was close to the aquarium.

Aliyah's cousin was coming and so was my big brother.

* 6 hours later *

We finally arrived to the cabin to see a 2015 Benz in the driveway. Must be Aaliyah's cousin. She got doe. We got out and told the girls to go in and the guys got the bags.

"OH MY GOD!" we heard a scream from the house.

We got the last of the bags then went in.

We saw a lady about 23 pregnant with a guy by his side. The girl looked like Liyahs mom.

"You're pregnant and he's the dad. That's great Nell." Maria (Liyahs mom) said.

Killer D came in and hugged The girl and dapped the guy.

"Big G, you done got my niece pregnant?" he asked.

"In all seriousness I ain't even know she was your niece, but yea we Finna 'have a baby." he said kissing her on the lips. She blushed.

"Liyah Bae." the girl screamed hugging Liyah as much as she could with her belly."

"Nell this is my Bae Xzavier. Xzavier Channel but you can call her Nell." Liyah said introducing.

"Oh chica que es sexy como el infierno." She said. (Translation: oh girl he is sexy as hell)

"Sé que gracias. El suyo no es tan malo tampoco." Liyah said back. (Translation: I know thanks. Yours ain't so bad either.)

They both laughed.

"Nice to meet you." Nell said hugging me.

After getting everyone introduced we got settled in and watched a movie.

1 hour later

There was a knock at the door.

"It's probably Damien." I said going to open it.

There was my brother. We had the same mom but not the same dad but he called my dad dad anyways.

"What's up lil nigga?" he asked putting his bags by the door. He was also a drug lord but also invested in companies.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Okay so here's the rest of chapter six. I rewrote it die to wattpads stupidity so chapter seven will be up next week.

-Niya😘💯😘👋