~ 9 ~

XZAVIER 🔫💂😈💰

"X!" I heard Aaliyah call

"Yea?" I said peaking out of her walk in closet.

"Boy what the hell you doing in there?" She said laughing.

"You got too many clothes Bae." I said chuckling.

"No I don't. You can never have too many clothes." She said. "That reminds me we have to go shopping for prom."

"Ah every girls favorite day besides their wedding." I said walking to her and pulling her in by her waist.

I thought long and hard about proposing and I knew I would have never found anyone like her. Real and Down.

"Mmm yup so what colors do you want?" She said.

"Red." i said automatically.

"I look good in red anyways. So red dress for me and white suit for you with red bow tie and vest." She said putting her arms around my neck.

"You look good in anything." I said kissing her forehead.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Bro you're getting married to my sister." DJ said as we say in my dad and my man cave. We as in Me, DJ, and my other best friend Justin.

"How many times are you gonna repeat it?" I said rubbing my temples.

"I call best man." Justin said.

"No I am." DJ said.

"Y'all are gonna roll some dice since y'all are both my best friends." I said. Handing them each a pair of dice.

* 2 dice rolls later *

DJ got four and Justin got six.

"Yes I get to plan the bachelors party." Justin said.

"Aye no strippers." I said.

"What that's the best part." Justin wined like Liyah.

"Nope I don't even wanna look at other girls the only girl ill love after Liyah is our daughter." I said.

"Already thinkin bout kids. My nigga slow down, you still in high school." DJ said laughing.

"Did you and her even do it yet?" Justin asked.

"Nope and I'm glad she's not like that. She's a virgin bruh and imma be her first and last everything except heartbreak." I said.

"It's good you treatin my lil sis right she's had a lotta bad niggas in the past. You make her happy and I know you gon be able to provide for her and my future nieces and nephews." DJ said giving me dap. "But I gotta go take car of some bidness" he said walking out the cave.

"Well you ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell outta here." I sad laughing.

"Man that's messed up you know my momma is weird bruh and yo gon kick me out know she gon be asking me what twerking means an stuff." He said.

He right his momma is weird she be asking him if he set out his underwear for the week and if he labeled them. Like what?!

"You right but still I don't care."

"That's messed up." He said walking out.

I pulled out a cigar and lit it.

"What did I tell you about smoking?" I heard.

"Sorry Momma. Ill go outside." I said standing up.

"You already lit it just stay." she said bringing me a bowl of chicken and dumpling soup, iced tea, and two triple chocolate cupcakes.