0.7

#0.7

Everything had some sort of black on it, black giant staircase, black wall's, black ceiling, black tables, black chair's, black kitchen, black black black black.

The only thing's not black are 2 bedroom's upstair's.

"Why so much black?" I mutter to myself, stepping inside.

"Cause I like black. And red occassionally" Austin say's, answering my question.

He move's around me, and walk's up the stair's.

I stand still, watching after him.

He turn's around, and motion's for me to follow, which I do so, regretfully.

"This is my room, you'll probably get used to being here after a while" He smirk's, winking at me as we walk into a big, black and red room, with a massive bed and TV screen.

I turn to look at him, giving him a death glare, which he smirk's at.

Everything is so modern. To be honest, I like warm, cosy, house's that aren't overpowered by technology and all these modern square-shaped stuff.

"What do you want me for? Why did you beg Carl to sell me?" I sigh, getting straight to the point.

He look's taken-aback by my question, but he soon gain's his cockiness again.

"I want you, I dunno why, you just have more than most girls" He say's, and I can't help but feel like he is eyeing my boob's and butt.

"What do you mean 'more'?" I ask, begging he doesn't talk about my body.

"You got a fine ass" He smirk's.

My nostril's flare with anger, and I clench my fist's to stop myself from raging.

He eye's my hand's, realising.

"Does that make you angry?" He chuckle's.

I look away, still clenching my fist's descreetly.

"What about this?" He say's, as he come's over to me and grab's a hold of my butt.

I gasp, and jump away.

"Dont touch me!" I warn, furrowing my eyebrow's.

He walk's closer to me, and I walk backward's.

He take's another step toward's me, and I step back, only to find myself pushed against the wall.

He smirk's, and quickly close's the space between us, leaning down to my ear.

"And what about this?" He whisper's, his voice sending tingly vibrations down my spine.

I gulp away my fear, and shake my head.

He move's down below my ear, his lip's lightly touching my cold skin.

I manage to stop myself from shivering, and turn my head away from him.

He groan's, and use's his hand to pull my face back to it's original position.

"You've been warned" He whisper's, planting a quick, wet kiss on my neck.

Clenching my eye's in disgust, I pull myself off on the wall, and walk to sit on a sofa in the corner.

Austin lay's on his bed, his arm's supporting his head.

"So come on then, tell me your name" He say's, flicking through his phone.

"Emmie" I mumble, looking out of the window at the bright sun.

He mutter's a 'mmhm'.

"Did you sleep last night?" He ask's, and I shake my head, still looking out of the window.

"Second door nearest to the end of the hall" He say's, and I look at him.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Go and fucking sleep! Your no use to me if you have no energy" He shout's, losing his temper. I shake slightly, jumping up and practically sprinting out of his room.

I walk down the hall, opening the second door.

There is a big, red bed, an en suité, and a set of drawers, with a wardrobe next to it.

I sigh, and take off my shoe's, getting comfy in the bed.

I have no idea what the hell is going to happen to me here, but please just let me die if it get's too much.