0.1

#0.1

"What time do you call this?!" My father growl's at me, as I walk through the door.

"Im sorry Dad, I got caught up a-"

"Don't fucking give me your excuses! The sooner your gone the better! Get out of my sight!" He yell's, and I can see tiny veins popping in his forehead.

I nod, and sling my bag over my shoulder before quickly jogging up the stairs and going into my room.

I chuck my bag on the floor, and jump back onto my chair, making it spin around a little.

Laid across my bed are some leathery stuff.

I didn't leave that there, maybe dad did?

"Dad! Did you leave stuff on my bed?!" I call out from where I am, hoping he doesn't storm upstairs and punish me for it.

He wait's a few seconds before replying.

"Yes I fucking well did! Put it on 'cause your going to go get yourself someone else to take care of you! Im done with you Emilia!" He shout's back, I flinch at the sound of my name, I've always preffered people to call me Emily or Emmie but he obviously doesn't catch on well.

My chest tightens.

I can't go out in that, and I definately can't find some stranger to 'take care of me'.

I groan in frustration, and jog back down the stair's to question him.

"What do you mean dad?" I ask, as I walk through the kitchen door.

"I mean that im not having you here any longer! Your a bitch who use's up money! Go find a job or some horny man to take you in! I don't care to be bloody honest! Just make sure I don't see you again after this week!" He yell's, backing me up into a corner as he look's me in the eye with agression.

Ever since mum died, this man has changed. He is no longer my dad really, he is just an ass.

I huff in annoyance, and run up the stair's, slamming my bedroom door as I throw myself onto my bed.

Nothing is keeping me here, I might as well leave now.

I yank off my old trainers, and undress myself.

Then I hold up the clothes (If that's what you would call them) in the air; a pair of black leather hotpants, a tiny, red, leather bra-let, and some shiny black platforms.

What the hell is this?! Im gonna look like such a slut! But maybe that's what men are into now days?

I shake my head clear of my thoughts, and dress myself into the slutty outfit.

Taking a deep gulp, I turn to look into my mirror on my wall, and I gasp in horror.

She looks like a filthy, thirsty slut.

Thats me...

"Just get this over with" I mumble to myself, as I pack my other clothes I was just wearing into my bag, along with a hairbrush, boot's and some money I have in a pot.

I then make my way down the stair's quietly so that I dont disturb my dad. The last thing I want is to face him before I leave.

"Bye bastard" I whisper, and shut the front door after myself.

What do I do now? There's bound to be men in the local bar right?

Aww heck I dont have any other options. I carefully hobble along the streets in my heels, as I make my way down to the the nearest bar which just happens to be less than a 10 minute walk away.

Red lights shine out through the window's, and the loud, sex-appeal music blast's through my ear's even as I stand outside.

I take in a deep breath, and open the door.