"Really, how will your father react knowing his little soldier is really a little witch?" The man says as he turns around to face her. Amelia laughs at him, hatred flowing through her veins, she can feel the fear slipping away from her.

"Better than you that's for sure." Amelia says darkly. She stops walking as she returns to her rightful place.

"I never understood why you never told your parents." Amelia looks at his uniform in disgust.

"You... You know why. I was a little girl, afraid of what my parents would do. My mother was sick and she needed my father by her side... You are the one that gave him leave. You are his best friend and boss, how could I jeopardized my father's career?" Amelia says angrily.

"How could you?! I was a little girl, confused by what was happening around me, afraid to lose her mother! You made me feel like a freak!" Amelia yells at him as she approaches him.

"I trusted you, my mother trusts you! MY FATHER'S LIFE IS ALWAYS IN YOUR HANDS! I USED TO LOVE YOU. I have not seen my father for almost three years, and I am dreading the moment he comes home because that means I will have to see you." Amelia takes out her pocket knife and slashes his chest. The man falls to the ground with a thud while groaning. Amelia straddles his torso as she starts to punch his face.

"I will never tell my father about how you raped me night after night for almost two years, how I was abused by you. You can't hurt me anymore, not anymore. I have become a powerful person and you are just scum, I won't be defeated by a low life like you." Amelia says between the punches.

"You will have no more control over me, I am in control of my body. I will feel nothing towards you." She says as she goes to plundge the knife into his chest.

*****************************************

"Miss Richardson, STOP!" Amelia stops her movements as she looks down at the man with confusion. She drops her knife at her side as she recognizes that voice. She stares down at the man with wide eyes as he morphes back to his original form.

"Professor.... I-I am sorry, I didn't know it was you. Please forgive me, I am sorry." Amelia says as she starts to cry on top of him. She starts to so heavily as she drops her head against his chest. As if she is letting all the emotional baggage she has drag through out her childhood in that moment.

"I am sorry." She sobs out. Severus lays there unmoving, not knowing what to do.

A few minutes pass before Amelia stops crying and just control her breathing. She sniffles and moves her head away from his chest.

"Are you done with your crying, Miss Richardson?"Severus says with a grimance. Amelia sniffles and chuckles a bit at his words.

"Yes, sir. Sorry for almost killing you." Amelia says as she wipes her eyes. Severus just nods and starts to push his body up.

"Can you please get off of me?" Severus says irritately. Amelia moves away quickly and helps him stand up. She frowns at the sight of his bruised face and puts a hand on his chest.

"Professor, the slash on your chest... It is still bleeding." Amelia says worryingly as she helps him walk through the woods. The weight of his arm on her shoulder makes her hunch her back. She keeps a hand on his chest to keep him stable.

"A simple potion and spell shall cure me up in no time." Severus says as they emerge from the tree line. Albus approaches them and looks at the state of Severus.