|| chapter five

;;

You woke up in a unfamiliar bedroom, but in a comfortable ass bed made you snuggle into, what you thought was a pillow, instead it was a sleeping Yoongi. You gasped softly and was about move to create some distance but yoongis arms restricted you from doing so.

"Y-yoongi" You squeaked softly now knowing that Yoongi was resting his head in the crook of your neck, no space between you both, legs tangled up, and you would be lying to yourself if you said it wasn't comfortable. You stopped trying to wake Yoongi up and found yourself falling back asleep in the arms of Yoongi, not knowing Yoongi was awake the first time you called him.

;;

You groaned softly feeling someone trying to wake you up and cuddled into one of yoongis pillows as you cuddled yourself into a ball. On the other hand, seokjin was trying to wake you up as Yoongi was already downstairs in the dining room. "Bubba come on" Seokjin said using his mother's strategy for when to wake him up when he was a kid.

"M'don't wanna" Your voice muffled by the pillow. "But I made waffles, I know they're your favorite" Seokjin said making you slowly wake up. "Chocolate?" You said rubbing your eyes a bit before seeing Seokjin nod his head. "Chocolate chip waffles, your favorite" Seokjin said, kneeling beside you on the floor helping you sit up.

"I got some clothes for you wash up okay?" Seokjin spoke with such a soft motherly tone, you almost thought he was a mom for a second. "Okay" You answered softly earning a small smile from Seokjin as he ruffled your cute messy bed hair. Seeing Seokjin stand up made you grab onto his sleeve. "Can you stay in here?" You asked not wanting to be alone as you were really clingy sometimes during the mornings.

Seokjin nodded his head and helped you out of the bed, guiding you to Yoongi bathroom.

;;

You exited the bathroom wearing one of jungkooks white short sleeves shirts and a pair of seokjins shorts along with some fluffy socks. Seokjin internally coo'ed seeing how big jungkooks shirt was on you along his shorts that was hidden under the shirt.

"I look like a nice vsco boy" You said softly, giggling to yourself walking towards Seokjin who softly chuckled. "Come on let's go eat some breakfast.

Once you entered the kitchen, the other members almost choked on their waffles seeing what you were wearing. " W-where are your pants!?" Jungkook sputtered out as Namjoon cleared his throat, almost choking on his morning coffee. You looked at him him confused before lifting the shirt showing Seokjin shorts. "I have on shorts dummy" You said not knowing they were checking out your legs.

"It's just that your shirt is big on me" You said walking to an empty seat next to hoseok and sat down. "Also, I'm keeping this, it's mine now" You said pointing at Jungkook shirt. "What?" Jungkook said holding back a chuckle. "Go ahead you can have it, I have a full closet full of those" Jungkook said making you look at him. "Not anymore you don't" You said with a small shrug. "Also who fluffy socks are these, they're soft" You said looking down playing with the fluffy a little.

"T-that would be me.." You looked up seeing namjoon blushing a bit made you giggle softly. "You have nice taste in socks" You complimented him before seeing a plate being set down in front of you. You gasped softly seeing your two chocolate chip waffles decorated so beautifully, making you almost not wanting to destroy such masterpiece, but your stomach told different.

You squealed in excitement, it's been some time since you had chocolate chip waffles, it made you almost want to slip. "Thank you hyung!" You said giving him a big smile, your dimples being shown made Seokjin chuckle ruffling your hair a little. "No problem"

;;

You sat on the couch, your legs swinging of the couch as you watched the two maknaes play a game on the game system. You heard your phone ringing and answered.

yuto:
Where were u today?

me:
I didn't feel too good, sowwy😢❤

yuto:
It's okay, also you alright about yesterday with those seven dudes kidnapping u?

me:
Yeah lol

yuto:
Also, u have to take a test in chemistry class, but don't worry I gotchu

me:
😭thank u, ur my life saver. What can I do to make it up to you

yuto:
Let's hangout to get to know each other🙃

me:
Fine by me, when?

yuto:
Friday, after school

me:
Okie dokie🙂

You turned off your phone smiling to yourself. "So you have date huh?" You had gotten startled by hoseoks voice and blushed. "N-no, it's not a date, it's a hangout. And it none of your business" You said earning a soft gasp from him. "What happened to respecting your hyungs?" He asked making you sure your shoulders. "You're the youngest out of all of us" Hoseok said making you shake your head. "Nu-uh! I'm older!" You argued back, pouting a little out of habit making you look cute.

"How old are you then?" Namjoon chimed in chuckling softly. "I five-I mean I'm e-eighteen" You said chuckling nervously trying to ignore the fact that you had slipped for a second. "I'm eighteen, I'm older" You said flipping your hair. "Oof, sorry baby but we're all nineteen" Hoseok said, laughing once seeing your reaction. "Not fair~jungkook can't be older than me!" You said whining softly. "Sorry but I am" Jungkook answered cockily made you glare at him.

"Shut it bunny face" You said standing up. "I'm telling Jin hyung!" You said quickly going to the kitchen where Seokjin was at. "Hyung~!" You ran towards him, wrapping your arms around him giving him a back hug. "Am I really the youngest out of the maknae line?" You asked as Seokjin could tell you was pouting again.

"Well in age, but.." Seokjin said as he turned around facing you with your arms still around him. "In maturity, you're older than the three maknaes combined" He said earning a cheeky grin from you.