They had gotten peacefully quiet yet again, after talking about one of their many shared memories.

Jisung noticed Minho gazing off again so he took his chance and made a snowball, only to aim it towards Minho's face afterwards. He had already taken precaution as he put a fair distance between them, not wanting Minho to kill him in less than a second.

Minho gasped, feeling the cold substance sliding against his skin, and sending shivers down his whole body.

Jisung laughed as Minho's eyes widened from the shock. "I can't believe you didn't see that coming," He said between chuckles, laughing at him.

Minho was wide-eyed and his mouth was also slightly agape because of the sudden cold shock. "Oh, it's on.." He accepted Jisung's challenge to a snowball fight.

He hid behind a tree as he started to form whole storage of snowballs, getting himself prepared to fight. He appeared from behind the tree and started bombarding Jisung with the snowballs.

He didn't give Jisung a chance to throw one at him, he just kept throwing and throwing until he was all out. After that, he just repeated his actions. Hide and prepare and then appear and attack.

"Hey, that's not fair," Jisung whined loudly.

Minho snorted, raising an eyebrow. "When have I ever played fair," He questioned, even though it wasn't really a question.

Jisung just nodded as he agreed to Minho never playing anything fairly, cheating is his natural habitat when playing games.

He had gotten closer to where Minho was standing and tackled him down in the snow.

Minho held up his hands in defence, giving up his fair fight, in his opinion. "Okay, okay, okay, I'll stop," He murmured repeatedly as he was laughing, a smug expression plastered on his face. He noticed Jisung being covered in snow and just thought this - him lying in the snow - was payback for that, which it was, partly. The other reason was because he just wouldn't stop throwing snowballs at him.

Jisung got closer to Minho's face as he had straddled him down in the snow. "You better," He said in a seductive tone.

"Are you trying to seduce me or something?" Minho clearly joked, raising his eyebrows. "Get off of me and help me up, loser, it's kinda cold down here,"

Jisung smirked as he let out the slightest chuckle. He stood upright and helped Minho stand up as well. Minho cursed Jisung for pushing him down in the snow, he was all wet now. He hates the feeling of being drenched, especially at the lower part of his body, specifically his socks.

Besides being drenched, both of them had a really fun time. They felt free, like old times. Zero worries going through their minds.

They were out to get some fresh air as they weren't able to sleep, because of thoughts on their minds. Even if any thought was about one another, they felt a feeling of relief now. They would surely sleep well.

"We should head home," Minho stated and Jisung had nodded.

They went home, both laughing at how ridiculous they can be sometimes. They always have a lot of fun whenever they're together, when not overthinking things. They should just learn to free their minds more, to stop worrying about every little thing that's happening and just let it happen.

They arrived at their house and shushed each other, not wanting to wake up their parents this late at night - or early in the morning - as they slowly opened the front door, took off their shoes and drenched socks and tiptoed upstairs, trying to make as little noise as possible.

They got upstairs without making any loud noises and told each other good night. Both of them opened their bedroom doors and entered their rooms, taking off their wet clothes and putting on their pyjamas.

They flopped into their beds and closed their eyes, a smile forming onto their pretty faces as they thought of the fun they had just had.

Both of the boys fell asleep with a smile spread on their face.

[A/N]
I've been feeling so mentally drained and just horrible all over ever since this week started... I have mental breakdowns at least once a day now and I just keep crying... I just feel like sleeping.. forever
I dont feel like leaving my house
I dont wanna bother going to school
I keep procrastinating.....
I keep pushing everyone away
I love being alone..but i just feel so lonely and empty... Like there's no purpose for me to be here

Sorry for that depressing message,, y'all aint here for that, I just had to let some of it out somewhere.. ANYHOW thank youuuuu guysss so muchhh for 4K reads!! That does actually brighten my miserable days!!
I love y'all!! <3

My original A/N was actually gonna be that I love this chapter very very much tbh cuz i mean two bois playing in the snow??? Its cute shh...

Q; How are y'alllll??

A; I actually felt much better after writing this chapter cuz fluff uwu

To be continued ;)