Chapter 10

Morgan and Ross walked down to Hallow's Fair. Hallow's Fair is an annual street fair that takes place during the week of Halloween. All of Glad Street was closed off to hold the fair (Glad Street is the longest street in Savley). There was rides, games, and other various booths.

Morgan and Ross walked over towards the rides. They went on the Super Sprawler. The Super Sprawler is a giant roller coaster that goes around the entire fair. It went at top speed and made your stomach do back flips. If you were in the front cart your face would freeze from all the air pressure. If you were in the last cart you got a massive headache. If you were in the middle cart you got a mixture of the two.

After they got off the Super Sprawler with a bad headache and their faces stuck. They both rubbed their faces till they were back to normal (which took about five minutes). Once their headaches were gone and their faces were back to normal they went to play some games.

Morgan beat Ross at a water gun game. Midway Ross turned his gun away from the clown and pointed it at Morgan which gave her time to finish blowing up the clown and then attack Ross. She won a small toy cat.

 Morgan lost at the fish bowl game, cross bows, tip the cat, and pool shark. Ross won at the milk bottle game by knocking them down with only one hit. He won a stuffed puppy. He handed it to Morgan.

"A gift for getting you wet." He said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Whoa." He said in amazement.

"What?" Morgan asked.

"I haven't sen you smile in a year." He said. "I forgot how beautiful it is."

Morgan blushed nervously. Ross wrapped an arm around her which made her blush even more. She couldn't help noticing how warm he was. Then again, he has his football jacket on and Morgan forgot a jacket.

"Want to go on the fairest wheel?" Ross asked.

Morgan remembered something Jamie told her at the mall. I heard of couple who had their first kiss on the ferris wheel. They fell in love until she saw him with another women. So tragic. Jamie was talking about a neighbor of her's named Evelyn Grove. Morgan pan iced. She didn't want that to happen to them.

"Morgan?" Ross asked. "Do you want to go on the ferris wheel?"

She remembered the last thing Jamie said about Evelyn. Although she was heart broken she said she wouldn't have traded their time together for anything in the world. They had two beautiful daughters and were in love. She said she'll always remember their times together.

"Sure." Morgan said.

They walked over to the ferris wheel and sat in it. Morgan started shivering and Ross gave her his jacket. Morgan tried to give it back but he wuldn't let her.

"You're freezing." He told her. "Just take it."

Morgan accepted it. She immediately felt warmer. Ross soon put his arm around her. She blushed furiously.Ross smiled and Morgan smiled back.

"I've really missed that smile." Ross said.

Before she could say anything Ross's lips were on her's. She melted as he kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling.

                                                                          ***

"Do you think the house is going to fall down soon?" Jamie asked Robert. They've been sitting in silence for the last hour since the undertakers took Jamie's parents to the cemetery.