15. Thinking about you

Start from the beginning

" im really sorry Alex.. But your wound isnt bad. Ill just clean it then-" said Narmen as she got even closer to see the cut clearly as she moved the towel softly on it. Alex was concentrating on opening his eyes, he wanted to see her. Suddenly his right eye shot open, seeing clearly now.

" Nana, why are u putting make up?" said Alex as his green eyes studied her cute face. Her lips were even rosier than usual glittering a bit. Her soft eyes were surrounded by a soft eyeshadow. Her eye lashes were longer and darker. He didnt think she could get more beautiful, but he was apparently wrong.

" just cheering up with ur mom.. You know, like old days" said Nana smiling softly to herself as she stood up and went to the sink. Water was already washing off the make up before he can utter a word. She then dried her face and turned to him smiling. She tightened the transparent rope on her as she sat on her knees infront of him, in an attempt to cover herself.

" and my mom also made you wear.. That dress" said Alex with his eyes studying the dress. He then turned quickly to look at her face. Narmen smiled as she began to clean the cut and then turned her gold eyes to him.

" do u like it? Auntie said it looked kinda nice on me. Wht do u think?" said Narmen standing up to give him a better view. Her hands were on her hips as the transparent rope opened, showing her fade pink, revealing dress. Alex looked at the dress for a minute then quickly looked down a bit shy. His green eyes turned to her face.

" yeah.. You simply look.. Stunning!" said Alex smiling as she sat down and began cleaning the cut with alchol. She made a funny face making Alex laugh hard. But then he winced as she pressed hardly on the wound. Nana quickly apologized trying to be a bit softer. Alex just sighed.

"ok im finished!" said Narmen happily backing away a bit to admire her work. Alex looked at her smiling and was about to thank her, when he saw that smile he knew very well. His smile faded and was replaced with suspiction as he saw that wicked on her lips. Narmen tried to hide it but he knew better.

" what did you do Narmen? That smile means trouble" said Alex suspisiously as he stood up and went to the mirror. He gasped when he looked at his reflection. She had bandaged his whole head with that white plaster. She even put small ones on invisible cuts.

" why did u do all that? I only had a small cut on the right side on my forehead.. And i know you know how to do this right! You did this so id be less charming, huh?" said Alex teasingly with his arms crossed. Narmen just stuck her tongue out then Alex laughed as he went and sat down. Narmen just wont admit that he was right, not even to herself.. That she did this so girls wont be all over him.

***

"..yeah, i know Sam is kinda attatched to me. I must admit that ive never loved a kid more than him!" said Narmen smiling with her gold eyes on her hands infront of her as they walked to their rooms. Alex was staring at her with a warm smile on his lips. There was only 1 small plaster on his cut now, which he was grateful for.

" yeah.. He really loves u. So here is mine and Hex's room, wanna sleep in this room or Sam's?" said Alex smiling but deep inside he was annoyed by that condition of seperate rooms. He just didnt understand why.

" im really tired Alex. Id just sleep in this 1. I dont think i can make it to Sam's" said Narmen smiling weakly. Alex smiled back warmly as he knew she had a really long day. He felt sth a bit wierd, as he gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. It was like he didnt want to let go, he didnt want to take his hands off her soft face. He quickly scolded himself mentaly as he caught himself staring at her lips.

Nana smiled weakly and stood on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek, with hands on his shoulders for support. Alex wrapped his arms around her tightly pulling her closer to him, not wanting to let go. Nana frowned as she tried to back away but couldnt.

" Alex" whispered Nana softly a bit confused. Alex quickly let go clearing his throat. Narmen just smiled to him shoving off what happened now. He smiled back as Narmen entered the room quietly afraid to wake Hex up. She then turned to him peeking through the door smiling softly at Alex.

" Good night cousin. See u tommorrow" whispered Narmen softly before closing the door. Alex just ran his fingers through his blonde hair and sighed, before going to Sam's room.

Narmen sat in her bed staring at a sleeping Hex, hugging her knees to her chest. She really needed to think bout what her mother told her and Alex, even Mike had his own room in her mind. She then slept while thinking bout Mike.

Alex took Sam in his arms as he slept with him in the same bed. He stared smiling at his brothers angelic face sleeping. " you really cant be blamed to love her like that.." said Alex smiling softly talking to Sam who was actually in his own dreaming world. Alex then chuckled softly.

".. Im feeling helpless myself when it comes to her." said Alex smiling as he ran his hand gently on Sams dark hair. Sam mumbled sth in his sleep and smiled. Alex just sighed as he rested his back on the bed with his hands behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. His mom had told him once that cousins can marry each other, but it just wasnt popular. He quickly threw that thought away as he told him self that it wasnt that way. He sighed.

" you are always haunting my mind.. Always thinking bout u. Maybe you are hard to find.. But im always there for u." said Alex with a smile on his face as he saw Narmen smiling warmly at him. He then fell asleep with memories of her giggling and them playing.