~Scenario~ How the Gladers Got Their Nicknames

(Y/N) called her closest friends to meet her during dinner.

"You called?" Jonah asked, looking unamused.

"Who's hurt?!" Newt questioned, checking (Y/N) for any injuries.

"I don't think anyone's hurt." Daniel said, scaring everyone.

"Now that you're all here, we have a very important matter to discuss." (Y/N) said with her most serious face. She paused.

"And that is?" Jack asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Nicknames!" (Y/N) clasped her hands together and smiled.

"You're joking right?" Corbyn questioned.

(Y/N) frowned. "Of course not! Now since Corbyn kindly volunteered to go first, lets think of some nicknames. What about... Cornbean? Corbean? Cornbyn? I like all three of those." (Y/N) pouted. Jack and Zach stifled a laugh.

"What about none of the above?" Corbyn said with a smile.

"Just for that comment, I'm going with all three." (Y/N) said and stuck her tongue out in a playful manner.

Corbyn shot her a glare. "Who's next?" Corbyn questioned. Everyone avoided eye contact With Corbyn. "Hm. Minho you're next."

"YES!" (Y/N) shouted, throwing a fist in the air. "Ok, so I think your nickname should be 'Min'. And that's that, moving on! Zachary, Zachary, Zachary, what's the perfect name for Zachary? Hm? Zach? Or maybe 'Child'."

"I look the same age as you." Zach stated.

"Shush now, Child." (Y/N) waved him off. "Jack shall be 'Noodles'. Newt will be 'Newtie'. Newt you can choose the next person."

"Daniel." Newt responded.

"Oh that's easy, 'Dani'. Next!"

"Jonah?" Daniel questioned.

"That's tough... what about... 'Jo'? 'JoJo'? I like the both of them. The choice is yours, JoJo."

Jonah rolled his eyes. "The only choice left is Chuck."

"Well that's simple, 'Chuckie'. You are all dismissed." (Y/N) started walking away.

"WAIT. You never told us your nickname." Daniel said. (Y/N)s eyes widened.

"There's no need for th-"

"Why of course there is, Princess." Minho interrupted with a smirk.

"Well shuck me gently with a chainsaw." (Y/N) mumbled with a pout.

"What about (Y/N/N)?" Daniel thought out loud.

"I was thinking (A/N/N) (annoying nickname)." Jonah said.

"Can I call you mine?" Zachary said with a wink at the end, leaving a quite flustered (Y/N)

"What was that Zachary?" Newt said sending a glare at Zach.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm going to go with Daniel on this." Zach said grinning.

"What about. (O/N/N) (other nickname)?" Jack asked.

"Okay, it's settled, Princess, (Y/N/N), (A/N/N), and (O/N/N)." Corbyn said stating the obvious.

(Y/N) groaned. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."