Yes. Yes I fucking do.

"Bullshit,"

The Dr nodded his head and scribbled something down. "You're close to your brother?"

Unbelievabley close. Hey, the other day, we took a shower together and I was tempted to seduce him. I didn't though. I mean, that'd be weird. He has a boyfriend.

"I guess,"

"So how do you feel about someone hurting him as much as they did?"

Horrible. It's all my fault and once I find out which jail that sick bastard is in, I am going to walk straight in there and demand to visit. We'll be opposite each other in a room full of people. He'll be handcuffed because of his illness and how he's a danger to himself and others, but my wrists will be free. I will reach into my pocket and pull out a scythe. The same one he used to disfigure my brothers face. The blood will still be there, dried into the edges. I'll crawl up over the table and grab his chin. The look of terror in his eyes will bring me satisfaction and maybe for a joke, I'll even say "why so serious?" as i cut the flesh from his skin.

"It upsets me. He's my brother,"

"Do you understand what actually happened to Alex? Your parents say you don't talk about it much,"

And this time, I really did say what was going through my head.

"Ok. So let's make a scenario. Me and my family are all sat at the table. We're having dinner. My parents are smiling and my brother is happy. He's finally getting over what happened to him. We all are. But then suddenly I want a change in the conversation. I look straight into Alex's eye and say, "remember that time you were raped? You cried so hard that the rapist had to find someway to make you smile. So he cut up your face. Remember that? I sure do, " and then i watch as he falls back into that deep depression he'd finally gotten away from."

I leaned back in my seat, the Doctor staring at me with somewhat confusion. So I looked up at him and smiled.

"Did I say something?"

-

"That Doctor should go make out with Medusa,"

"No..Oli Sykes beat him to it,"

"I'm sorry Alex but he was an absolute dick!" I exclaimed and slammed my fist down on the table. "He was asking some pretty sarcastic and personal shit back there,"

"He's a therapist,"

"But still," I muttered and collapsed down on the arm chair. I thought that ALex would go lay on the couch or something but we jumped over onto my lap and burried his head into my shoulders Awh. He was so cute. "You ok?"

"Mhmm,"

Mom and Dad were out. I had no idea what they were doing. Hopefully buying shit for our birthday. Yeah, our birthday was in a weeks time. I was pretty fucking psyched cause we were just gonna get a bunch of people camping and get absolutley pissed. Alex wasn't aloud to invite anyone though. Why? Because he'd invite fucking Tom. And those to in a tent? Nu. Not happening bro.

"I love you," he smiled and put his hands on my shoulders. He was looking at me with such a genuine look. That look told me that he really did love me.

"I love you too," I smiled back and leaned forwards to give him a peck on the lips.

Calm down, it was just a little peck. We always did that here and there. It would only last for like, a fraction a second. I knew that if I let it go on for as long as I wanted and exactly how i wanted it, Alex would be confused. He'd be confused that his twin brother was shoving his tongue down his throat.