4 ☻ Shouto Todoroki x Reader [🍋]

[Sksksksk hi!!! UHhhh so heres the request for Todowoki_OwO !!
Also!!
This is my first lemon!!! (That i've published,, all of my drafts are bAD)
And in this story Todo and reader have never had sex before so? They don't know anything about it keks
Akjsjsj i've never had lemon with someone so uhh pls mr todowoki don't judge me úwù!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for being a weeb]

"Shoto-kun!" A small child called out, running up to a small boy, known as Shoto Todoroki.
"Oh.. Hi, (Y/N)-chan.."
"Shoto-kun? Is everything okay?" The girl enquired.
Todoroki hesitated.
"No." He replied back with.
"Why? Whats happened?" The girl touched Todoroki's chin and he lifts it up.
"Oh my gosh! Shoto! What happened?!"
A large scar on Todoroki's left eye had appeared since the last time she saw him.
The boy started crying.
"M-M-My.. mom... mommy..."
He stuttered, unable to form proper sentences.
"Daddy... Mommy left... Mommy left because... daddy... because daddy..."
He sobbed.
"Daddy is so mean... mean to mommy... I miss mommy... daddy hurts mommy... daddy hurts Fuyumi.. daddy hurts Toya... daddy hurts Natsuo.. daddy hurts me..."
The girl couldn't understand what was happening, so she hugged him, tight.
"Shoto..." the girl muttered.
"No matter what happens between you and your daddy, and no matter what happens between us, I will always respect and cheer for you, okay?"
The girl held onto him and gasped when he had hugged back.
"(Y/N)-chan, thank you.."
"Its okay, Shoto!" The girl tried not to cry, "But as I was saying before! Wanna have a sleepover tonight!?"
A smile crept onto both of their mouths.
"I'd love to, (Y/N)-chan..!"

Ever since that day, you two were the best of friends. You did everything together..

Until you weren't accepted into U.A.
And Todoroki was.

He stopped visiting over time, even if you saw him on the streets he'd either ignore you or would stay cold and distant.

"Shoto-kun, why are you ignoring me?"

"I thought we were friends?"

"Answer me!"

Finally, you'd had enough.
You saw him on the streets and confronted him.

"Shoto..." His name rolled off of your tongue with ease. He only glanced at you.
"Remember when I said i'd always respect you and cheer for you, no matter what happens between us?" you said. He looked away, like he always did.
"Y'know, everyone I know thinks you're cold like ice, but, I thought you had a heart like you did all those years ago, so I loved you with mine. But I guess I was wrong, you are a jerk, Shoto Todoroki!" You said, tears welling up in your eyes. He looked at you, worry in his eyes.
"[Y/N]-chan! Wait! I-"
"Save it, Todoroki. Just like you always do..."
Todoroki.
You called him by his last name.
He fucked up.

He started calling again, you always ignored.

He tried visiting, you always pretended you were away.

He'd even send you letters, you always threw them out.

You heard a knock on the door
"(Y/N)! Answer the door! I know you're in there! The TV is on! You never leave the TV on when you're not home!"
You walked up to the door and sat down, continuing to listen.

"What happened to "I'll always support you, no matter what happens between us"?! Have you just forgotten?!" He shouts.
He slams his fist onto the door, making you jump.
"You wanna know why I was avoiding you, (Y/N)?!" He starts crying.
"I felt weird around you! It's like my heart was about to explode! I didn't like the new feeling, so I distanced myself! But now I know, (Y/N)! That I hurt you, and now I know what that feeling was called!" He sobs.
"Love!" He cries "I love you, (Y/N)!"
You stand up and slam open the door.
"(Y/N)!-"
"TODOROKI, WHY DO YOU KEEP BOTHERING ME?! I BET YOU'RE PROBABLY LYING TO ME AND YOU'RE REALLY JUST EGOTISTICAL ABOUT GETTING INTO U.A. ON RECOMMENDATION SO THATS WHY YOU WERE IGNORING ME! BUT I SAY A COUPLE OF HARSH WORDS TO YOU ON THE STREET AND NOW YOU WON'T STOP TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You yell at him, holding back the tears.
"So I was right about you being home, (Y/N)." He wipes away his tears.
"Wait, wha-" he jumps inside and slams his lips onto yours, closing the door with his foot.
He doesn't pull away, but instead licks your bottom lip. At this point, you had no clue what was happening, so you accepted.
He picks you up bridal style, still kissing you.

He gently throws you on the bed, breaking the kiss, a string of saliva connected between your mouths.
"(Y/N), i'm sorry for ignoring you, like I said, I only did it because of my feelings for you. I'm addicted to you. Unhealthily. I was trying to distance myself from you so I wouldn't hurt you, but I guess I did the opposite." He mumbles.
"Sho, i'm still gonna be pretty mad you did that.." you sigh at him, your legs still wrapped around his back.
"Then let me apologise,"

(Lemon starts here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

He kisses you again, and you both intertwine tongues.
"Shoto.." you moan into the kiss, brushing your hands through his heterochromatic hair. He groans and you can feel the bulge growing through his pants.
"You've very impatient, Sho..." You mumble, looking away blushing.
"Only for you." He smirks. He lifts your shirt up off of you and starts un-clipping your bra. He does it surprisingly quick.

You un-wrap your legs from his back and lye-down. He quickly gropes your right breast and sucks the other one, making sure to give both of them enough attention. You hold onto the bedsheets like your life depends on it.
"Sh-Shoto.." You moan out.
He stops and removes his pants, you doing the same. You're both left in your undergarments and Shoto hastily takes yours off, followed by his.
"(Y/N).. Are.. You okay with this...?"
"Y-Yeah.. Of course.." You flush.

He positions himself and slowly slides inside you.
"Fuck, (Y/N).." He groans.
At this point, you could only moan and roll your eyes back as your brain had honestly broke.

"Sho..to... I... Love you... So much.." You can't think properly.
"E-Eh? I-I love you.. T-Too, (Y-Y/N).."
He wasn't moving, he was waiting for you to give him the okay. It was still stinging, but not painfully like before.
"Y-You can move now.."
He starts to slowly thrust inside of you.
"Hah! Faster p-please!" He starts moving faster.
"Y-You're so warm.." He mutters.
You grab his shoulders and pull yourself up, wrapping your legs around him again. You crash your lips onto his and intertwine tongues, pulling away about a minute later panting.
He starts thrusting faster, almost at the point that it was inhumane.
About a minute later you feel a knot in your stomach.
"(Y/N).. I feel weird... My stomach feels knotted.." He groans out, barely audible.
"M-Me too.." You say.

You feel a hot liquid flow inside of you, heating your whole body up.
Todoroki collapsed onto the bed, pulling out of you.
"Did.." he starts. "Did I.. pee inside of you, or something?!"
His face turns red.
"I-I don't think so.." you look down at the white liquid flowing out of him. He sighs in relief and rolls over, holding you in his chest. You heard his heat beat fast, just like yours.

"(Y/N).. I wasn't lying when I said I was sorry.. and that I loved you. I am sorry, and I do love you." He says.
"It's okay, Sho.. I believe you.." you lean up and kiss his forehead, running your hands through his hair.
"I love you too, Shoto Todoroki."
You mutter and fall asleep in his arms.

[Kekeksksk finally finished after procrastinating 👏👏 i didn't kNOW HOW TO WRITE
I hope you enjoyed Todowoki_OwO !! If you want me to change it please tell me! Okay, bye!]