Chapter 6~ I Miss You

Ariana's POV

Austin ran over to me. "Austin!" "Ariana, you're coming home with me. Since you've been under foster care for 7 years, I talked to Cheryl and you're going to be adopted by my mom." "Yes! I mean, no. I mean... Okay." Ross looked heartbroken. So did Ell and Kyla. And Riker as well. "Austin! You can't just take her like that!" Kyla shouted. "Kyla, I need her." "She needs me!" "Kyla, I want to go with him. You can't stop me." "Fine." "And Ari, the best part is, we're moving to a new house already, so you can do whatever you want to your room." "You promise you won't leave me again, right?" "Ari, I didn't want to leave you in the first place. I wanted to take you with me, but Kyla said that you were better off with her. Then she tried to get me to stay and I told her I'd be fine. Well, guess what? I'm not." "Kyla! I can't believe you kept this from me." "I'm sorry, Ariana." "What about us, Ari? You're just going to leave me behind?" Ross said. "I miss my brother, Ross. He's more important than you! He's not just a friend. I can't break his heart as bad as I can break yours." "Let's go, boys." Kyla said. Kyla, Ell, and Ross walked out. Riker came over to me. "I'll miss you, squirt." He gave me a hug and walked out. "When do I get out of the hospital?" I asked Cheryl. "Anytime after 4:30." "So basically anytime after 5 minutes from now?" "Yes. Then you can go home with Austin." "Wait. I'm not going until I give Kyla, Ell, and the Lynch's a proper goodbye." "Then you and Austin can come home to my house and you can pack. Then say your goodbyes and go home with Austin." "Okay. Thanks, Cheryl."

Ross's POV

He can't take her from me. I love her. She's my everything and she's leaving just like that. Now I have to deal with Laura alone. No help from Ari. Alone.

A/N:

It's short for suspicious reasons😊...