Chapter 2~ Oh No, Here We Go

Ari's POV
"Hey Laur!" I said waving to Laura Marano, probably the prettiest girl on set. "Oh, Ariana! I didn't know you were coming!" "I. . . ALWAYS come." "Oh!" Laura really didn't care for me. She clearly had a crush on Ross and Ross clearly has a crush on her, but Laur is dating some guy named Jeffrey to make Ross jealous. It's working a little too well. Once I walked into Ross's room to him crying and hitting himself in the head with a rock. Yes, a rock. He's had some emotional issues ever since Jeffrey came around. Usually Ross would just tense up and hide in his room for a while, but it's gotten worse. I started watching them on set. Then, I watched my best friend fall. I screamed and ran over to a crying Ross. I started stroking his cheek. "Shhhhh, it's alright." He grabbed my wrist. "It hurts, Ari." "Where?" "My knee." "Which one?" "Left.." I pulled up his jeans on his left leg. His knee was swollen and pink. "Ross, calm down." "I can't." "Be strong, Ross." Ross nodded a little and bit his lip in pain. Calum came over to us. "Do you need any help?" "Uh, sure." I said, taking Calum's offer. "Ross, I need you to stand up." "It hurts too much." "It's alright, Ross. You can lean on Calum or myself." Calum and I pulled Ross to his feet. He winced. "It's okay, bro." I said. Ross smiled. He leaned on me. I smiled back up at him. I only wanted to tell him three words. I love you. We've always said it playfully, but I actually mean it now. And I'd do anything to get his mind off of that bitch.
Ross's POV
Ow. Ow. Ow. Stop it, Ross! You know why you did this. You know why you've cut yourself. You know why you've hit yourself with a rock. You know why you tried to drown yourself without Ariana or anyone else knowing. You know why Riker saved you. You know all of this. Ariana's going to find out at some point.