Chapter 1- Heard It On The Radio

Ariana's POV
"Wait up!" I called to Ross. "I'm waiting Ari." I walked up to Ross and he put his arm around me. Man, I was short. "C'mon. We're going to the set." Ross said. "Yay!!" I got in the passenger's seat. Ross turned on the radio. That's when I heard it on the radio.
Say something,
If you're feeling the vibe
Say something,
Now baby don't be so shy.
This is his song. I thought. It's Austin's song! "Ross, it's my brother's song!" "Austin Mahone.. your brother?" "Yes!!" "Wow, call him. Tell him you heard his song on the radio." "Kyla has his phone number. I don't. She won't give it to me." "Somehow, I'll get it for you. I promise."
•Meanwhile in Another Part of LA•
Austin's POV
"Hey babe!" I said. I was on the phone with my girlfriend, Ryan. Ryan Newman, the most beautiful girl on earth. She might only be 15, but I love her anyways. "Hey, boo!" "What's up?" "Umm.... I-I'm breaking up with you." "This is a joke, right?" I started to say, my voice slightly cracking. "No... I'm sorry." "Oh.. bye." "Bye Austin!" I hung up and started crying. Just then my little sister, Ariana called me. For the first time in years. I continued to cry and let it ring. I can't answer now! Not like this! The phone stopped ringing. Knowing Ari, she probably left a voicemail. I listened.
"Hey Austin! I miss you so much! My friend Ross and I just heard your song Say Somethin' on the radio. It's amazing! Love you!"
Oh how I miss hearing her voice everyday. She was all I ever needed to survive. I started crying harder. Thinking about her just makes things worse. I miss her so much.
•Back to where Ross and Ariana are•
Ariana's POV
Ross and I got to the Austin and Ally set. I always went with him for taping mostly because I was going to get a part in the next season. I tried out for the first season, but didn't make it. I'm glad I didn't though. I wouldn't get a part that's important to the next season. Ross walked over to my door. He opened my door and took my hand as I got out. "Get on my back, Ari." "Yay!" I love getting piggy back rides. I miss the ones from Austin, but he did what he had to do. Ross and I walked in.