Chapter 4~ Shocked

Ross's POV

I sat there scared, shocked, and at the same time excited. "You- You love ME?" "Yes, Ross. I just didn't want it to ruin our friendship." "Ari. . . I realize that Laura is breaking me, and I should move on, but I don't want to move on." "Ross, I can't stand seeing you get hurt so much. Laura has Jeffrey to make you jealous and instead she's breaking you. Ross, you can't crush on that bitch. She'll just ruin you more." "I love you, Ariana. Thank you." "It's nothing. . . I love you too, Ross."

•Meanwhile in Another Part of LA•

Austin's POV

"Sweetie?" My mom called. "What mom?" "Why were you crying?" "Ry broke up with me." "Oh, sweetie." She came over to me and hugged me. "And Ariana called." "She did? That's great!" "Mom, I know it is, but every time I hear her voice it makes me wonder if I shouldn'tve left her. She was my best friend." "Call her back, okay?" "Okay." "Find out where she lives and I'll plan to have Kyla and Ariana over sometime. If they live close enough and there's an open house near them, we might move." "Thanks Mom." That shocked me. I never thought I'd get to see her before the KCA's next year.

__________________________

Sorry! I know it's another short chapterI'm having writers block.