8

Pandora -

Rakim had been over many times during my suspension, and today was the last day he would come over before my suspension was up. The 10 days weren't boring neither fun, but I would choose this over school. I attended school as much as I did because this was my last year in it.

High school has undoubtedly been the best phase of K-12, and I wanted it to end well. This year wasn't going the way I pictured, but it was going. That's all that mattered to me.

"You been working on the essay?"

"No," I said honestly.

"Damn... You deadass?" He paused, his eyes wandering.

"Deadass."

"It's due tomorrow. Don't forget, baby."

"Rakim what is it with you calling me baby?"

"Problem?"

"Obviously."

"Solve it."

I rolled my eyes like I always do. Him calling me that gave mixed signals but I'm sure it meant nothing to him. I was working on making it mean nothing to me, so I was not going to solve it.

"Rolling your eyes doesn't look like the solution to a problem to me..." He trailed off, taking more strawberries as his eyes focused on the TV.

"I don't feel like dealing with that shit today Rakim, you always come with conversation starters that start little arguments."

"Nobody but yourself felt the need to argue but I hear you sweetie, I hear you," he teased.

"Oh my fuckin god," I mumbled under my breath in slight frustration.

Rakim turned his head and scooted closer to me, pecking me on the lips. "Don't break down."

That meaningless peck made me think.

"I'm holding it together."

"That's good, keep it up baby. You're doing great so far."

"I don't understand a damn thing you're saying but I'm just gonna say okay," I admitted.

"You probably don't understand most things I say, but it's okay. A lot of people don't get it either," he voiced, messing with my hair.

Rakim -

"You should do my hair, it's way overdue."

"Who usually does it?" She asked, looking at me.

"My sister, but I haven't been home in a while."

"I would do it, but I would have to charge."

"I'm not payin shit," I informed.

"Then I guess you're not getting your hair done." I ignored this statement and went upstairs to her bathroom to get oil, detangler, and combs. When I came back down she was laying down on the couch watching SpongeBob.

To annoy her, I laid down too. I held her close and was sure she could feel my dick and my glock through my sweats. I put my lips close to her ear, making sure she felt them a lil bit.

"Come on, baby. Stop playin" I grabbed her neck as I told her in a low tone, looking her in her eyes.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, turning her head and smirking.

"Uh-uh. Look at me."

She did as I said, looking me directly in the eyes. At this point my hand was still gripping her neck. "Yes, Rakim?"