8. Dresses and Surprise !

Start from the beginning

Narmen looked at Mike wide eyed. Shd didnt even realise he is shirtless. He held a shirt in his hand.

" i.. I think i know you are Ellen's what" said Narmen staring into his blue eyes. ' it seems like thats the new guy she met today, but i think they took things fast' thought Nana raising an eyebrow.

Mike looked down at himself confused. He then blushed when he knew what she had just thought.

" Hey Mike" said Ellen as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then turned to Nana who was staring at them with raised brows.

" narmen, come in while i get ready for-.. Ehhm.. What's wrong?" asked Ellen confused. Narmen then looked at Mike, it didnt really cross her mind that Mike was the new guy.

" Narmen, it is not-" said Mike with pleading eyes. He had his shirt on by now. It didnt differ to Nana anyway.

" you know her. Narmen let me introduce him to you.." said Ellen as she gestured to him.

" Nana, this is Mike my BROTHER. My older brother i wanted you to meet!" said Ellen hugging her bro Mike. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Narmen stared at them. ' what?!' thought nana to herself. She then looked at them from one to the other. These blue eyes! They ve the same eyes and very alike features, their hair was the only recognisable difference. Narmen realised that now when they stood next to each other. They treat with each other freely like Alec and her when they're young.. Maybe she and Alex were a bit more free!

" but why are you in a towel?" asked Narmen.

" i just finished my shower and was going to get dressed when the bell rang. I came to greet you and show you my bro!" said Ellen confused by her quest.

narmen nodded happily. She was really happy that Mike wasnt that new guy, the relief was overwhelming.

"so.. Arent you gonna enter? Wanda and Nora are on their way!" said Ellen as she ran to the kitchen in a dancing way. Nana then entered with Mike next to her embarressed of her false thought.

"hi Narmen dear, did u meet my son Mike" said Lavender, Ellen's mom, she had blue eyes and blonde hair. Ellen was typical to her mom in looks.

" yes Mrs Lavender" said nana politely as she felt Mike stare at her. When she glanced quickly at him, he was staring adoringly at her. She felt it was right but she didnt like him staring lovingly at her. Right but wrong!

She didnt ve enough time to think before her friends came..

" what do you think bout this one?" asked Ellen turning so they can see the dress. It was a deep purple strapless dress with a cute blue flower and 2 green leaves at the right side. The dress ended at the middle of her thigh. It was soo sexy!

" dammit Lena thats hot" said Nora smiling. Narmen and Wanda didnt really like the too short thing.

" dont u think its SOO revealing?" asked Wanda angrily as she looked at her dress.

" its nice and i like it! And i will buy it!" said Ellen stucking out her tongue before entering the dressing place running.

" no you wont! Open the door" said Wanda as she kept knocking on the door angrily. You could hear Ellen's cute laughs! Nora burst out laughing, Narmen just shaked her head at them smiling. She then stood up and went to look for her dress.

She kept looking for dresses but nothing caught her eyes. Wanda went to wear the dress she liked as well as Nora.

" you both look.. Great" said Narmen as wanda and Nora came out. Wanda's dress was a bluish colour with silvery flower designs at the bottom of it. The dress touched the floor. It hugged her curves beautifuly.

Nora's dress was a deep green v neck dress. The dress was filled with outlines of leaves in a glittery yellowish green color. The dress was just under her knees. It was amazing!

" thanks.. Now shall we search for yours" said Wanda and Nora together pushing Narmen to the dresses.

They made her wear different types of dresses with various colors till..

" wait guys, i wanna try this one" said Nana softly with a smile as she held the dress infront of her.

She then ran to the dressing place while her 3 friends sat in their chosen dresses waiting for her. Nora then turned to Ellen saying "you know what? I dont think its a very nice dress and.."

Ellen was staring with amazed blue eyes at the dressing not even listening. Nora stoped talking and looked there. Her green eyes almost poped out.

Narmen was standing smiling at them with the dress on. The dress was a shiny golden color, it reached the ground around her. It was backless till the dress came at the top of her butt tightly, showing her beautiful tan back. It was tight at her waist and butt and then goes wider as it goes down. As Nana turned to let them take a look, the dress flew around her. She then smiled at them shrugging her shoulders, her curious golden eyes matching her dress's color perfectly.

" ehmm.. I guess i change my mind.." said Nora scratching her head as she looked into Narmen's eyes. She then shrugged her shoulders laughing.

" perfect!" said Wanda staring at the dress standing up and heading to Nana. Wanda just fixed the dress on her then smiled. She hugged Nana tightly " you are always beautiful Nana"

" thanks" said Narmen hugging her back. Ellen went to her exited.

" dont forget tom will be your cousin's surprize also!" said Ellem jumping happily.

" yeah.." said Nana as she stared into blank..

Readers .. I wanna know what do you think about the story so far !! :)

Thank you for sharing your opinion ...

Love .. Nada