Narmen turned around to take her books, cutting his thoughts. She then turned, her books in 1 arm and her apple in the other, waving and turning away. She then turned to him remembering sth.

" oh.. By the way.. I think you owe Ellen an apology. You should treat her good and with tha respect she deserves. "said Narmen before turning around making her silky dark hair fly around her. Sean saw in her eyes how much she loved Ellen. If he wanted to have any respect from her, he should at first solve this problem!

As Sean was staring at Narmen walking away, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder.

" i warned you! She is really tough.." said Alec as he stared at Narmen. '.. But she is a person you can trust and depend on. She is so kind and loving!' continued Alec in his head. He was thinking bout how lucky he was to ve such a perfect beautiful cousin. He then saw a hand waving infront of his eyes cutting his thoughts.

" dude, i just asked a question!" said Sean annoyed.

"Yeah? What was it?" asked Alex as he turned his attention to Sean.

"How can i make her like me or sth, Alex? Man, she doesn't respect me the least!" said Sean angrily.

"Yeah, i saw wht happened!" said Alex laughing. He felt happy when she gripped him that way, he was angry when he saw Sean leaning to her. But he knew she can take care of herself.

"U r her cousin, u surely know enough bout her!" said Sean desperately.

"yeah, a lot than u think i could know" whispered Alex thoughtfully. " First, you should change really! And show her that.. So she could trust u.."

Narmen stopped her quick walk at the door of her class. She leaned her back on the wall and laughed. She couldn't believe what she had done! ' i don't think he will dare to upset me again' thought Narmen to herself laughing.

She turned her head to the left to find Sean running her way. She quickly entered the class searching for any other seat than the one next to Sean's.

She then ran to the 2 empty seats in the corner. She sat on the one next to the wall laughing to herself when Sean entered. He frowned and sat in his seat. She was happy to be saved, but who's seat was she sitting on?

Narmen rested her head on her crossed arms on the desk, looking towards the door. She closed her eyes thinking bout the dress she will wear in the party. She wanted sth sexy and beautiful. ' Anyway, my friends will help me choose' thought Nana to herself smiling with her eyes still closed.

" ehmm.. Hi.. Do you wanna sit here today?" asked a deep voice softly. Narmen opened her golden eyes annoyed that he cut her thoughts and she could be the tough girl in a second. ' calm down Narmen, this seat is his. B nice so he will let you sit here. Or do you want to sit next to that as_hole Sean?' thought Nana to herself. She will be as nice as possible!

She opened her eyes slowly as she sat up right. She then rubbed her eyes rapidly before staring at the person infront of her. She then stared at the guy with stunned golden caramel eyes.

" ehmm.. Hi.. I guess we meet again!" said Narmen as she shaked hands with Mike. He stared at her adoringly with thrilled blue eyes. He then leaned down and kissed her hand.

" The pleasure is mine Narmen. I'm really grateful that ill be able to sit next to a beauty like you" said Mike as he sat down next to her, his blue eyes never looking away from her. Narmen just looked down smiling with blushed cheeks.

Sean rested his head on his hand staring at them. His grey eyes stared at Mike with hatred.

' what a cute couple! Loving birds!' thought Sean to himself with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes when Mike kissed Narmen's hand. He wished deep inside it was him that kissed that soft hand.