Chapter 9

Sierra's POV

"A bit small don't you think?" he smirks at me.

"Yeah but it's nice once you get used to it." I climb up the stairs, Harry tagging along behind me.

"Well here's my room." I say, striding into the doorway, as a look of shock overcomes Harry's face.

"What?" I ask my eyes watch his shift around the room, taking in every small detail it harbors.

"I just expected something smaller compared to the rest of your house. Your room alone is a fucking mansion!" He laughed.

"Haha, well that's why my mother chose this house." I sit myself down on the black and blue comforter covering my giant queen-sized bed. Having a huge room is overwhelming at times.

"Damn." Harry chuckled. "Mind if I sit?" he asked, nodding to the bed.

"Of course." I smile.

He sits on the bed, and smirks at me, slowly moving closer, gripping my waist.

....

Harry's POV

"Harry! Stop!" She screeched, while I just laughed. She squirmed in my grasp, desperately trying to escape.

"Nope." I say. She screams again.

"Pleaseee!" Her eyes tear up, and I loosen my grip, not realizing how widely I am smiling.

"So you aren't ticklish, huh?" I chuckle.

"Okay, fine. I'm ticklish!" She shoots back, pushing me down onto my back.

"Haha I can see that."

"Shut up." She says, as I pull her down on top of me. I cannot begin to explain how beautiful she is. She has a face different than that of most 'beautiful' girls. Her smile is a warm radiant kind of smile, one that could fucking light up 1st period on a Monday. She has flaws, but so does everyone else.

She is nice. I don't mean like fake stuck up nice, she is the kind of the nice that just gushes to everyone about how she feels about them, even if they are a complete and utter dick. The kind of nice that makes someone's whole day. She is just genuinely an overall breathtaking person.

She blushes uncontrollably, as I begin to lean closer to her, our noses touch and she smiles. "You are perfect." she gushes.

I wish.

A sound comes from the door and I sit up, holding her tightly in my arms.

"Sierra, what are you two doing up here? I heard screaming!" Can someone tell this bitch to back the fuck up? Or at least knock.

"Oh my god, Mom we are fine!" She yelled at her mother. "He was tickling me, okay! Now could you please leave us alone?"

"Fine. Dinner is ready if you would like something to eat."

"That really just means dinner will be done in like fifteen minutes." Sierra giggled after her mother left the room. "Why are you holding me so tightly?"

"Instincts I guess." I loosen my grip on her.

"No don't." She pulls my arms back around her torso, smiling.

....

Sierra's POV

He starts to walk down the jagged sidewalk.

"Good night, Harry...” I barely say out loud.

He stopped for a minute.

“Good night, Sierra.” He smiled, before continuing to walk away.

When I can no longer see him, I run into the house, full of joy.

I walk into my bedroom and fall asleep within what seems like seconds after lying down.

I love bad boys.